It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 bad excuse for a challenge 

Post bad excuse for a challenge
just like the end of days of ROTW ,..heretic has followed suit...non stop invasion...with no challenge except to drive us insane

i see no challenge in this at all,...and i survived ROTW and i have tireid to morally uplift our faction many times and now i can not find the right words to say anything anymore its a insult on our psychological and mental state ...and unlike ROTW where we had time to retaliate we know face no opportunity before another invasion starts.

it like gong 15 rounds with a mike tyson *(i.e a heavy weight fighter.).. then 5 hours later another fresh mike tyson MIRACULOUSLY turns up to finnish the job and so on and on and on and on... how they can call this a "challenge" i have no idea

yes i agree the rounds where very easy ,..in my early days of this world,...with no really challenge from my limited time since i only joined heretic after ROTW finnished ,...a few hours of invasions and not much happening but this is going from one extreme to another to little or nothing,....to now after 40 days and 40 night to why bother playing or trying to be competitive against the AI,..when we fully know in 5 hours or less our parrish will be full again after clearing it of more fresh new castle to remove

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:51 am

Post Re: bad excuse for a challenge
:twisted:

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:33 am

I agree im about to quit shk. I'm defiantly not spending another dime on this game now and encourage other not to also. if ur not on 24-7 they take u out also. I have a life outside this game and its getting old.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:38 pm

As an ex game developer of my own company waaaay back when, I know how the industry works, however, I would be ashamed if I was an SHK developer.

Heretic sounded like a good idea before it started but we were let down by their lack of communication and we're still being let down by their lack of communication. This Server is no longer fun to play and the new ERA worlds are not fun to play. Ultimately, it will result in the demise of SHK - I just wish a new developer would take the reigns and bring fun back into the game, otherwise, the game reviews and comments all over the online communities will deter people from even beginning to play for any length of time.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]