Can't we just concede this age and move on to the next one?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
Prolak

Can't we just concede this age and move on to the next one?

Post by Prolak »

I mean really. This age is over. No one has the balls to go against House 20, even though they are obviously weak and spread thin.

They are so desperate they are recruiting ANY fighters that still have faith points and Honor points.

They are actually fighting House 9, which has barely the minimum to hold a house, because they have no balls to actually go after any of their real enemies.

Add to that the fact that they have so many alts, they control all of the houses that are still in the glory race, there really is nothing left to go to war with.

Remember , though, House 20 uses a lot of cheats, alts, and are completely useless to talk to, as most of them can't even hold a civil conversation, and are like talking to petulant children.

For example, they told House 9, at the start of this glory round, that H20 will not removes swords untilk H9 loses it's star?? Which is ridiculous since there is no way to lose a star until the end of a glory race.

If any of you do have any balls, feel free to join House 9, and actually be back in the glory race, as long as you aren't scared of house 20.
Dumpster Fire

Re: Can't we just concede this age and move on to the next o

Post by Dumpster Fire »

This age was a glorious culster!

I'm so proud of every backstabbing one of you! you made this world worth playing

Cheers to everyone

!
I burn, therefore I am

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”