VIDEO: The RETURN

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
TheKRAKEN

VIDEO: The RETURN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

rabbi29sud

Re: VIDEO: The RETURN

Post by rabbi29sud »

On s'en fout de ta vidéo petite nature... au lieu de faire des vidéos, apprend a faire une guerre propre
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

Au lieu d'être un bâtard traître, prenez une leçon de fidélité :)
Mr Custard

Post by Mr Custard »

Like the video man, But you only went and joined the wrong side again ;)
Redbone

Post by Redbone »

I have to agree, great job on the video, but horrible choice in friends.
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

As you know I have played this game for a long long time and over that time I have met many people. Trust me when I say, I am playing with the right people. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate who it is that you are playing with.

D_2 screwed me over twice now as he dishonored the agreements we made on this server when I was marshall of house 9. Prior to that he turned his back on my house in Euro2 when he caused a civil war for his house, causing the whole house to break apart and eventually join Spartak and his cronies. I never give third chances, I have learned that from this game and life.

Point is I would rather fight and lose than play with someone who cannot even keep his word. Same goes for the french houses. Constantly screwing over their allies. Think about every Euro server and global server. They have done this over and over again. All they truly care about is France, if they lose France then they will look for the next best opportunity
DanDanWeatherMan

Post by DanDanWeatherMan »

I would like to extend an invitation to players in h10 and H17 to provide me feedback on the official H10/H17 point of view.

I'm currently in contact of the leadership of h9, but have had no representatives step forward for any of the other major houses.

DanDan
DanDan
Share with us at SHK NEWS Email: weatherconfidential@gmail.com In-Game: DanDanWeatherman Discord: https://discord.gg/SnfrH7M
Your #1 Trusted SHK News Source!

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”