Request for Contact, House10

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
DanDanWeatherMan

Request for Contact, House10

Post by DanDanWeatherMan »

I'd love to find a media contact for House10, if you know of anyone who can speak on the record I'd appreciate if you could follow up with me

Thanks!

Dan
DanDan
Share with us at SHK NEWS Email: weatherconfidential@gmail.com In-Game: DanDanWeatherman Discord: https://discord.gg/SnfrH7M
Your #1 Trusted SHK News Source!
DanDanWeatherMan

Re: Request for Contact, House10

Still looking, I'd like to give H10 the same representation as other top houses!
DanDan
Share with us at SHK NEWS Email: weatherconfidential@gmail.com In-Game: DanDanWeatherman Discord: https://discord.gg/SnfrH7M
LuxuriousAuto

Post by LuxuriousAuto »

:lol:
TheUltraOne

Post by TheUltraOne »

My wife and I have been observing House 10, and we have discerned "their" methodology. Very simple, they have populated the board with surrogate accounts where they let flags multiply. in the middle of each "cycle" they drop the surrogate, remove defenses, and send dozens of small armies to "ransack" the now abandoned parish. Result is, apparently, beau coup flags and honor per flag. So they race ahead and crush the opposition.
Kinda like nitrous and a supercharger, except that the engine is never damaged.
So, it appears that winning the game is simply a rinse and repeat?
We watched this happen this weekend, every morning, it appeared that one person was just moving around the board, account to account, playing checkers, taking hundreds of flags from recently depopulated parishes, scores of armies, just sent to get flags. The boost in honor for flags must be exponential, or they must have just done this so many times that the it seemed exponential :D.
We started laughing at ourselves for sinking a few dollars into this game. Oops.
It is just pay per play checkers.
Our house did hold even with house ten early in the cycle, we even started to nudge ahead, but once that individual noticed we were pulling up to him or her, he simply kinged himself over and over again. :lol:
I wonder how much that ability cost him or here in real dollars?
He or she, pretty sure will not be contacting you, might respond to this post though. :D
Mr Custard

Post by Mr Custard »

DanDanWeatherMan wrote:I'd love to find a media contact for House10, if you know of anyone who can speak on the record I'd appreciate if you could follow up with me

Thanks!

Dan

What on earth is a media contact?
DanDanWeatherMan

A player available for interviews and comments, a PR officer, media contact, someone who can speak on the record for House10

I have contacts for many of the other houses, and would like to extend the offer to House10, contact me if interested

Thanks!

Dan
DanDan
Mr Custard

Post by Mr Custard »

DanDanWeatherMan wrote:A player available for interviews and comments, a PR officer, media contact, someone who can speak on the record for House10

I have contacts for many of the other houses, and would like to extend the offer to House10, contact me if interested

Thanks!

Dan
I stay away from politics these days, but i'll ask round, see if any of the old blabber chops are interested.
DanDanWeatherMan

That would be splendid, SHKN is releasing an interview with H9, and I'd like to extend the same invitation to H10
DanDan

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”