Times up been fun see you all on the other side!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Times up been fun see you all on the other side!

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Esoteric Paradigm wrote:sheesh - no wonder hardly anyone comments on these forums - they are afraid of being black listed. We should be encouraging people to share their thoughts on these forums not discouraging them. The concept of listing people who dislike being destroyed by an enemy is absurd in the extreme but then this game seems to be dominated by bullies - tis the nature of the game and it's downfall even if it has been the way Firefly have got some money in the early years.
i dont think anyone gives a * about this forum thats why they dont comment lol
ha - you are probably right with that one :)
Bglizard

Re: Times up been fun see you all on the other side!

Post by Bglizard »

The.Reckoning wrote:Awwww man D04 just had to leave while I was on VM :(

I've played the past 4 or 5 maps with Defender, and I hate to see you go D. You became the person I trusted the most in the game and my favorite person to fight alongside. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors and hopefully we'll cross paths somewhere in the future. It's been a privilege my friend.

To anybody that's hating on Defender its because he smashed you. I'll be making a list of all the haters and at some point I will come for your villages :P

That's BGlizard, not BigLizard, Not Blizzard. I'll be waiting for you with my front door open, feel free to drop in anytime.

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”