Times up been fun see you all on the other side!

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
Defender04

Times up been fun see you all on the other side!

Post by Defender04 »

Hi all,

To all the players I fought along side on the many servers we have played thanks for the support, banter and some good memories.

To all the players I fought against thanks for making the game fun.

My time is up and I have removed the game as I don't have the time to play in the way I like and part time on this is not my play style.

So cheers to you all and may you be victorious in your battles ahead.

Goodbye my friends
marko7

Re: Times up been fun see you all on the other side!

Post by marko7 »

I can't say I'll miss you .... You screwed me several times on Europe3, not only me but the whole my house .... You are probably one of the biggest * in the whole game I've ever met .... nothing good I can't say for you, on the contrary, all the worst ....
That was my opinion about you as a person, but as a player you are not better too, noob with some extra money and all he did was attacking beginners and other noobs .... that's why you and all your faction/house didn't do nothing on Europe3 and global .... especially on Europe3 when you and your followers have been raped at the end of the 1st age. Disappeared from the map.
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

marko7 wrote:I can't say I'll miss you .... You screwed me several times on Europe3, not only me but the whole my house .... You are probably one of the biggest * in the whole game I've ever met .... nothing good I can't say for you, on the contrary, all the worst ....
That was my opinion about you as a person, but as a player you are not better too, noob with some extra money and all he did was attacking beginners and other noobs .... that's why you and all your faction/house didn't do nothing on Europe3 and global .... especially on Europe3 when you and your followers have been raped at the end of the 1st age. Disappeared from the map.

You too? Us here on W9 too! Can't say I'm sad to see him leave, even Priest Guard despite being a rich kid who likes pouring money onto the game had a sense of humor.

Have fun in whatever other pursuits you go for. Try to remember next game you haunt that it's just a game, you don't need to pull out the credit card every 12 minutes.
SirFuzz

Post by SirFuzz »

LMFAO,He has F-ed every body he has ever played with,.in one way or another.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

@Sir Fuzz . . . To be fair, I don't think he F-ed Masterbush, Deckman, Priest Guardian or any of his other uber carding buddies. And I will say this: he had a knack for charming people. He could sell you a beat up Pinto and convince you it was better than a brand new top-of-the-line BMW. Sometimes it's a much the fault of the buyer as it is the seller . . .

@Defender04, despite The Hammers being treated less than fairly by you on W9, I'm not one to carry grudges forever. I wish you well and good luck in the future.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Moztasteless

Post by Moztasteless »

Defender you take care! Had a blast all this time man!
Joeblow5150

Post by Joeblow5150 »

take care defender. see ya in the next one
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

Awwww man D04 just had to leave while I was on VM :(

I've played the past 4 or 5 maps with Defender, and I hate to see you go D. You became the person I trusted the most in the game and my favorite person to fight alongside. I wish you good luck in all your future endeavors and hopefully we'll cross paths somewhere in the future. It's been a privilege my friend.

To anybody that's hating on Defender its because he smashed you. I'll be making a list of all the haters and at some point I will come for your villages :P
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

He never smashed me . . . He did blacklist The Hammers of * on W9, which was my main issue with him . . . besides the fact that he back-stabbed, double-crossed and otherwise Effed over numerous people on more than one world.

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies . . . but from those you trust.

So take down names if you feel the need, threaten those who have spoken out if it makes you feel important, and come for our beloved pixels. I would like to point out that most of these "haters" as you call them aren't just sore losers. They are angry because they bought his song and dance and paid dearly for putting their faith/trust in him as a leader . . . only to be annihilated by him and his uber-carding friends. Those who didn't card heavily weren't allowed in their exclusive little club, from my observations. Paying to win isn't really winning . . . it's exploiting.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”