Trading Bug

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
NocturnalEmission

Trading Bug

Post by NocturnalEmission »

I woke up with 1000 ale in my stockpile and sold all 1000 and then my stockpile said 600. I sold that 600 and it still said I had 600. Then I sold 200 more with my last merchant. After the merchants returned I sold 3 batches of 600 ale. So I've sold about 3600 ale while only having 1100. I think I'll have to change my name to Janet Yellen.
WRP_Beater

Re: Trading Bug

Post by WRP_Beater »

But seriously, it's a bug that has been reported a few times, happened to me as well. It fixes itself after a few hours. Meanwhile, profit!
Regards,
WRP_Beater
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

"Meanwhile, profit!"???
In most games it is against the TOS to abuse bugs etc.
Esoteric Paradigm

ok so the take away from this is that FF don't mind us abusing game bugs in fact they encourage it - they are just so interested in this subject lol.
Esoteric Paradigm

"But seriously, it's a bug that has been reported a few times, happened to me as well. It fixes itself after a few hours. Meanwhile, profit!"

?????????????????????????????
NocturnalEmission

Post by NocturnalEmission »

Esoteric Paradigm wrote:"But seriously, it's a bug that has been reported a few times, happened to me as well. It fixes itself after a few hours. Meanwhile, profit!"

?????????????????????????????

I think role playing is as much a core mechanic of this game as any other mechanics. So we must ask ourselves, what would the merchant do if every time he sold his stock of ale a new stock magically reappeared? Before the nanny states of today an individual survived on their own merit. No sane merchant would refuse to sell their stock because of the voodoo of it's appearance unless they wished to see their wife and children destitute. And when considered under this light, the question is turned on its head, and we must ask: should the player who refuses to sell his stock because of the voodooness of its appearance be banned from this Stronghold Kingdoms and relegated to that of Nannystate Farmvile?
Esoteric Paradigm

?
Meghwar

Post by Meghwar »

i think u have internet issues , lag causes stuff like that
Esoteric Paradigm

so I take it that abusing bugs is fine - strange but duely noted :)

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”