10k players at day 4...

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world 2 should be posted here.
Siberian Marauder

10k players at day 4...

Post by Siberian Marauder »

what do u think about that?
Matlowe

Re: 10k players at day 4...

Post by Matlowe »

5k of alts....
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

open a new world with so few players it's crazy
on GC2 there will be a race to take over more kingships possible , to keep them forever :D
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

day 18 and now official. GC 2 has more players than GC 1

Seems more players enjoy the relaxed pace of GC 2 over GC 1. I mean its day 18 and only 2 players rank Prince, compared to the Crown Prince ranked players on day 1 of GC 1

Also need to comment on the beautiful colors of the map on GC 2, that will provide some entertainment as the server crawls along
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

many colors? if you look at the friendships 3 of 4 of the big houses are allies lol
i think that like on gc1 there will be a war all against russians, with the difference that there won't be a "h15 vs h10"
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well theres a few of us farming for a good few month, then we will fight whichever super alliance trys to ruin the server.

Sick of every * house allying then people come on forums then cry about dead worlds.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

meatball2k wrote:well theres a few of us farming for a good few month, then we will fight whichever super alliance trys to ruin the server.

Sick of every * house allying then people come on forums then cry about dead worlds.
+1
NocturnalEmission

Post by NocturnalEmission »

Priest Guardian wrote:day 18 and now official. GC 2 has more players than GC 1

Seems more players enjoy the relaxed pace of GC 2 over GC 1. I mean its day 18 and only 2 players rank Prince, compared to the Crown Prince ranked players on day 1 of GC 1

Also need to comment on the beautiful colors of the map on GC 2, that will provide some entertainment as the server crawls along
That is good to hear. I've been enjoying GC2 so far. It seems like with GC1 dying they should just close that server so the player base comes this way? No need to keep a dead server going, right? xD I'm not sure how that works though, this is my first time playing.

Return to “Global Conflict 2 Lounge”