Page 3 of 4

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:44 am
by JUST_4_BLOOD
LMAO,i respect people who play the game.not report and get ban people they can not beat.......your group

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:54 am
by Cathz
cheating on this map is pretty blatant. its quite shocking really. i'm sending multiple captains out from the same village to make ppl's ID bots go off

but, that is besides the point. there is a line, between * talking in game, and using personal information in a way you know will upset someone. there is never a need for that.

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:43 am
by Bglizard
JUST_4_BLOOD wrote:oh and laella the mail box warrior for jwilson,your comments are funny,you are one lonely women as danika said..there is a reason a women your age is single and it is not choice lmao
Imagine being so mad over getting caught cheating that you go personally attack someone. Daily reminder this is a video game buddy I know the power tripping is big in this game, and your ego is even bigger but that doesn't mean you need to throw a temper tantrum on the forums.


I've never heard of someone being banned for longer than 24 hours on a false mass report. Could it be they found actual suspicious stuff on your account?


Watching all these super toxic players with super blatant cheats get banned this war has been an absolute joy.

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:54 am
by JUST_4_BLOOD
bg,what have you ever done?.but besides that i see gkj,pepe and his 12 alts,sexykiller and many others using an id bot..yes the one pepe offered me.TRUTH.only way any of you would have ever beat me was a b.s. ban.your whole team dose nothing,waits for the big war to be over then mail box warriors people at the end .lol.your all trashy farmers,but thats ok.must really suck to know you suck so bad bans and bulling people in mails is the only way to win..
CDC will move on to newer games and still rein supreme.
we never lost not one war in 5 years,not even against lucky on usa-2.yes you fools asked us for peace,but your memory and ego wont remember that.
drop kicked euro-5 usa-3..
we proved we are the best

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:23 am
by Bglizard
Lucky on USA2? * you got some stellar memory my dude didn't think anyone remembered them after like 4-5 years name haven't heard in long time. Yeah I played with lucky on USA2 we got our asses handed to us. Though to be fair, I was an UTTER noob back then (had only been playing game 6 months, and my breakers consisted of about 100 catapults, simpler times indeed)

You drop kicked USA3 - with the current people you accuse mass banned you not the best example to bring up I think

EU5? Didn't know anyone actually played that era world nice job winning it suppose

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:42 am
by King Phillip II
This whole forum post is very toxic.

20% of the players ruin the game for the other 80% with cheats, and now use this forum to childishly call things to one another.

I hope a FF moderator will shut this post down for future replies, or just deletes it, since it is not contributing to the game in any way.


Very sad

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:36 pm
by pepe7474
Yeah this is who Blood is as a person too. He's just a toxic person in game and in real life. He's a womanizer, a racists, a compulsive liar, and I could continue but you get the point, if you're not exactly like him or someone who he has something to gain from he dislikes you. He jumps from group to group because he can't keep friends (that lying thing catches up to him after awhile and people realize he uses them after awhile). He has another group of "friends" now..... and the cycle continues.

I really hope your life gets better Blood, no one deserve to be as miserable as you seem to be.

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 am
by JUST_4_BLOOD
i play with the same people i always have pepe your ego has grown since you got the twins...laella and wilson to back your mail box bulling.some people i played with,danika princess,and many other quit due to you guys and the mail box intimidation you continue to do to people...any time little man anytime.

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 am
by JayJayCashFlow
I am better then all of you

Re: Attacking out of 5 villages at the same time

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:44 am
by JUST_4_BLOOD
when jay jay lol when?...i love how pepe lists his short comings as mine...trash....any time little guy anywhere