Whats the deal here on Island Warfare?

New World with Weather dependent inter-Island travel.
Priest Guardian

Re: Whats the deal here on Island Warfare?

Post by Priest Guardian »

Judge_Kermit wrote:the problem is every county, province and country generate the same Glorypoints like a parish = 8 Points
in the third Age so you need over 3200 Days to finish this Age
So Age 2 is under way

Glory Values

Parish 12
County 600
Province 2250
Country 4500

1,000,000 glory needed to complete a single round

I predict 1 year for age 2 up to max of 1.5 years (my best guess)

Still a great time for new players to join and get set up with research and villages before age 3.
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Priest Guardian

Re: Whats the deal here on Island Warfare?

Post by Priest Guardian »

Almost finished Age 2 and because of the old rule set that allows so many factions into a house there are 4 houses on this server without a single player in them

Depends on how a person wants to look at it I guess. The up side may be that if a person wants a server to play the old rule set then 4 empty houses may spell opportunity

As we approach Age 3 its a good time to get set up and then in Age 3 the boost to honor gains will make ranking up a breeze for new players

I do feel Firefly needed to address the issue of allowing too many players to jump into the leading house on any server, but I also feel they took things too far with the new rule set by excluding over half of new server players from belonging to any house. A in between with this would of served the player base alot better
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “Island Warfare”