Whats the deal here on Island Warfare?

New World with Weather dependent inter-Island travel.
Priest Guardian

Whats the deal here on Island Warfare?

Post by Priest Guardian »

So I spawned on day 1 of this world and abandoned day 1. It was not what I expected and was currently massively involved in W-9 at the time

I see there are still over 2k players and still in age 1 ? Are there ages on this server?

I am looking for a new server to sink my teeth into and currently returned for USA 4 but honestly dislike that map. Maybe if a new UK map or possible GC map opens for mobile release I will commit again

But perhaps I would be inclined to commit here if I knew more about the ages here. I am not sure another Island warfare map will open anytime soon :/

checked wiki and no info there and forum posts are spotty at best, especially since no players have experience past the first age to comment
Accurate info would help in my making a decision to commit as USA 4 is not doing it for me :/ sorry
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
trickthat

Re: Whats the deal here on Island Warfare?

Post by trickthat »

it does but there is only one king seat so it takes 4 times longer then UK
Priest Guardian

Well not long now and 1st age will be over. Half way thru last glory round at time of posting this

I do not think there will be an age 2. This server is classified as a special server and none thus far has gone through actual old rule ages before. Not to mention with 1 King seat the whole process may out live the game itself :D

Once this age is done so will the server with a victor declared is my guess. On the bright side it will make room for a new special server to open. Perhaps this new Wolf server :idea:
Priest Guardian

Well I noticed something I never seen before. Looking at servers it specifically says this server is in "Age 1"

That alone dictates it has ages

So I am sinking my teeth into it. Spending the next 4 yrs of my gaming time on one server sounds like fun to me and I will be up to speed likely before the 1st age ends

Also going to drop a load of cards to make it happen. If there is no 2nd age I will be one very unhappy player after using so many cards to rank up but due to lack of actual info on this servers destination I believe I am making the best decision. Also looking forward to the challenge system coming which may breath life into this server as players participate
Priest Guardian

most dead forum server there is (some may say). Then when you get in game you meet the political leaders. I think gonna have some fun here and need to make some elbow room as I go

Well got acquainted with my neighbors and joined a House. Got likely 1 month to prepare for Age 2 so on track now. Pretty quiet as Age 1 wraps up but looking forward to the server reset of Houses/factions/parishes for the start of Age 2

Think I prefer the old rule set over new one, having played both for ages 1 & 2

Update 5/7/2018 Truth of the matter is (as age 2 closes in) . If this server does not go to age 2 now that I spent most my cards......I will pack it in for various reasons. If this server goes age 2 in the coming weeks then I am all in and will double down buying crowns.....sale or no sale

So due to the lack of info. guess FF will make that call
Priest Guardian

:lol:

house 17 in a glory round against itself now :lol:

Guess FF is debating if there will be a age 2 (old rules) or NOT
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

This world works just like all the other old worlds which use the Age system. It goes through all of the Ages and ends after the Final Age.
Priest Guardian

Lord Alacrity wrote:This world works just like all the other old worlds which use the Age system. It goes through all of the Ages and ends after the Final Age.
Thankyou for clearing that up. Looks like a great server then for someone who prefers the old rules as it gets ready to enter age2
Judge_Kermit

Post by Judge_Kermit »

the problem is every county, province and country generate the same Glorypoints like a parish = 8 Points
in the third Age so you need over 3200 Days to finish this Age
BeowulfKing

Post by BeowulfKing »

Best world for me. Lot of great players, lot of veterans. In comparasion with gc2 players, island players would wipe that map in 30 day span. Ofcourse best players are still in global 1 map.

There was lot of great wars in island from begining and then last big war of 2 houses with 20mil points each.
after one house was defeated many players left the map.
this decision that world will not stop after age1 is call for them them to return especially if they like old rules, and new ones to join bec age 2 will probably last 6months at afstest rate

Return to “Island Warfare”