This new world already feels a bit dead

New World with Weather dependent inter-Island travel.
Esoteric Paradigm

This new world already feels a bit dead

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Not sure if it is just me but this world seems a lot lot quieter than most worlds on startup.
There does not seem a rush to claim the single king's seat and the ship thingy seems a tad underwhelming to me. Oh well maybe some exciting new world will come out when they release the phone apps that will blow us all away :)
CharlemagneTheGod

Re: This new world already feels a bit dead

Post by CharlemagneTheGod »

Like English 10? :lol:
I march to my own drum

Kill em all, let the lord sort em out

Savages
Steamy Piles

Post by Steamy Piles »

I think you are seeing the result of market saturation, too many worlds, nothing really "new" on this world to make people flock to it. Same players at the top, and even they aren't going ballz to the wall to win the map on day one, this map is a sleeper and was probably released as more of a way to siphon money out of our pockets than anything else, it was also released too soon after Global which in my opinion really showed the players that it isn't worth playing on new worlds anymore due to the massive card players that literally play 23 hours per day and seem to have unlimited wealth to spend on the game and not enough sense not to spend their cash on better games....

Most of the people that I game with are not putting money into this map, many of us came over to check out the new game mechanic(s) and have since gone inactive because as you have previously noted...this map is a sleeper...
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I prefer quieter worlds - much easier for non-carders to survive.
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Xolotl wrote:I prefer quieter worlds - much easier for non-carders to survive.
You are lucky then because there are lots of "quiet" worlds to enjoy - you could become king of them all.
I call them dead worlds but quiet also applies as most of the dead are very quiet :)
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

I would play the old dead worlds, if I kept playing them after I went inactive. I am too far behind to go back on them.
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Return to “Island Warfare”