Island Warfare suggestion

New World with Weather dependent inter-Island travel.
keosan22

Island Warfare suggestion

Post by keosan22 »

Short suggestion....faster pace game-play

Longer suggestion

Any chance we can set the default speeds for all( Army,scout,merchant and monks) to be the same as in rise of the wolf?

Also...the weather, and before anybody gets confused I am talking about the sea conditions that affect travel speeds

Can we disable the part where these speeds only take affect when you cross a body of water? can't we just make it so the sea conditions affect movement speed of any unit crossing on both land and water? ( I have not confirmed...but I heard it is glitchy so...maybe give it more time to be fixed?)

And given my above suggestion I would also like to ask if you would you also be willing to make the sea conditions change more frequently? Instead of say once a day maybe 2~3 times a day at random time intervals, I feel that if you make the sea conditions change more frequently it would create a more dynamic and unique kind of game-play that would make a substantial amount of strategies developed in other worlds rendered incompatible with this world
CharlemagneTheGod

Re: Island Warfare suggestion

Post by CharlemagneTheGod »

Should have put it in the feedback section :(
I march to my own drum

Kill em all, let the lord sort em out

Savages
underthunder

Re: Island Warfare suggestion

Post by underthunder »

id like to see the weather change faster too...maybe something like every 4-10 hrs..or even more frequent...id like to see players get stuck in the weather haha
...but the way it is right now it seems to me like any big carder will do all his work b4 the weather even changes

as the for the game pace being faster...i dont think that will change until they stop big carders from snagging all the houses in such short time then forcing lockdown on the whole map..because its basically suicide to attack anyone in a house
and its a shame because the beginnings of the worlds could be alot of fun if it wernt for the houses and big carders
rarely does any close combat happen in this game

Return to “Island Warfare”