Whats the difference ??

New World with Weather dependent inter-Island travel.
Jake

Whats the difference ??

Post by Jake »

Same like the other worlds just that between islands traveling is faster ... :shock:
meatball2k

Re: Whats the difference ??

Post by meatball2k »

I think thats just it, I dont know if though the weather will cause problems later as you may start timing attacks then the weather changes mid timings which then causes everything to go out the window.

Its good I just wish they would have added weapon stashes in like wolf world, just makes war a little easier for the non carders who can pick up wepaons via scouting rather then having to wait for there catapults to build up slowly.
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

I picked an area with a big landmass to not have to deal with glitches or flaws in the game play.

If you pick an island, you are pretty screwed if the game doesn't play as it should or someone finds a way to exploit the new system.
delcat

Post by delcat »

I :lol: these sea scouts. They swoop in like jets, grab all the resources, and then poof their gone again. Land/water means nothing. 5 minutes east to west across the entire map, 10 minutes north to south. If the scouts are flying, go ply something else for 3 hours.

Return to “Island Warfare”