It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER 

Post Re: WOW SNEAKY IS BEST FACTION EVER

Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:23 pm

yeah, 40 of you against 15 pakistani, barely defeated them + they had war on their main server, I remember sneaky crying on ts how they are losing villages and pakistani keep cleaning the country haha :D

when I foughts against the odds there was bh ded and ancients with 20 members against 4 full factions, check the map history tardball :D

#propagandaFAILED

Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:34 pm

meatball2k wrote:
nimarion wrote:
DED BH and sos fought russians since day 30 i dont know when madpro joined but it was somewhere around that time and we have fought them till the end

even when you guys picked russians in your faction we were still fighting them

you talk about them as the huge enemy but you took them in your faction so dont talk about them

oh and stop messaging our players to join you its noobish and stupid

Come on Nimarion your handing off accounts to people, I wont mention who but you know.

As for fghting russians you got wooped by them and at around day 120 when everyone stopped fighting we where there still going when everyone else had given up, alot of poeple fought the russians and got wooped by them then they farmed while we kept going at the russians,

Your memory is hazey but I remember it all clearly Mad pro got compeltly wooped after avoiding russians as long as possible he then had to fight them and his first house (11) got obliterated, DED I mean there ajoke now anyway I odnt know who ever said thye where good but they absolutely suck, Black Hand again maybe good at fighting farmers but top battles they flip flop about, never to be relied upon.

You say you where fighting but I can recall you couldnt even handle to italians in age 2 and 3. I have spoken to a few of your players also I dont have to ask them to join alot of them seem more then willing and dont like H11 leadership.....not a good sign. Its not even propaganda thye know mad pro is arrogant and looks out for only himself and erbaluna just likes to sit in teamspeak talking all day about how great of a leader she is.

Ask yourself why all of her past friends have ditched her....

blackhand made 6 russian factions disolve
DeD made 5 russian factions disolve

Liberia was invaded for 450 days by the rusians and there is still a russian left there with 60 days of id left of the initial 400 days of id he had
DeD and blackhand took out the polish in beging of server when they had a crown prince in first hour of server start
we were one of the first factions to flip russia from h19

Lucky for you guys most of our players have left the game as they have been playing for over 6 years
now stop * braging that sneaky is the best faction in the game as you are not you have some good players like code or just a random but thats it

oh and as for the 2 italians you just said i was crying about

you recieved only one messege from me about that topic in the diplomatic thread between our houses
which was to tell your player to stop helping them or else we attack him too

no one is saying sneaky didnt fight the russians or contribute to their defeat

we are all laughing at how you act like you singlehandly defeat them all while the rest of us * off to midget *

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Well then you guys have nothing to.worry about then you guys are great so this war should be easy.

Happy gaming

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:17 pm

n3m4nj4 wrote:
I guess tamer is not only propaganda master in their group

well i'll neither say i'm propaganda master nor the voice of the crew i'm in

whenever i give out a speach i usually get this
https://prnt.sc/grwk4r

idk why but you seem mature and smart sooo

i'll show you a part of the speach i gave and i want you to tell me why they think it's awful
https://prnt.sc/grwk8r

some words were consered for clear reasons :)

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:43 pm

nimarion wrote:
and like so many other failed rebellions this one is too gonna go go to the ground where you people belong

So many russians have tried their luck with boba fred and so many have failed

More fodder for our cannons

this is a cute comment when you see it after you take a look at africa and how many H11 + they allies went on VM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:55 pm

rofldeadmondo wrote:

from what i'm seeing right now

the foes who you call `pigs` are doing way more damage than H11

this pic might end up backfiring soon :lol:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 am

rofldeadmondo wrote:

Meatball is happily retired from shk. Good luck everyone I knkw i like to give out * but its been a fun 5 years maybe way to much fun but now its time fkr me to move on I hace to admit I just cant play as hardcore as alot od people on this worls. Its been good to play against the best and play with the best so I hope you all do well in and out of game.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:27 am

meatball2k wrote:
rofldeadmondo wrote:

Meatball is happily retired from shk. Good luck everyone I knkw i like to give out * but its been a fun 5 years maybe way to much fun but now its time fkr me to move on I hace to admit I just cant play as hardcore as alot od people on this worls. Its been good to play against the best and play with the best so I hope you all do well in and out of game.

R.I.P. Meaty, I am sure you come back later anyway :D You will be missing fun with us, like razing Elyan with 4 attacks and your overpowered captain on the right :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5H5qheaMkc

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next