playing cards

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
granthom10

playing cards

Post by granthom10 »

I went to youtube and saw that a player was building smelters in his castle and then he used a X5 castle build card but he used it like 10 times and it instantly built the smelters. Ok how do I use a castle build card multiple times?? I get a message that i can only use the card one time. * was there a change in the game where you cant use a card multiple times now? please anybody know reply and thank you for reading this post. :?
meatball2k

Re: playing cards

Post by meatball2k »

To build castle like that you would use your speed card first which reduces how long it takes. When this is playing you then use your instant build cards which are different to the castle construction speed cards. So it's 2 types of cards 1 you keep for 3hrs the other will instantly build castle so you play them in order to get maximum benefit. If you watch the video again you will notice the different cards used
RattosLocos

Post by RattosLocos »

http://prntscr.com/fiwkze

you need to play x5,and after Master Castle designer,this card you can use several times.
Dumpster Fire

Post by Dumpster Fire »

Spend $1k USD on defense packs and you'll have all the insta-cards you need for a few months/weeks? depending on how competitive your world is.

I burn, therefore I am

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”