Tier Spin ''rewards changed'' do you agree?...

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
RattosLocos

Tier Spin ''rewards changed'' do you agree?...

Post by RattosLocos »

Hi SK lovers,

Do you agree to change rewards in Tier4 and Tier5,

Today happened to me,tomorow to someone other,and seems this is stupidly, Tier4 and Tier5 shouldn't have bad prizes into,

Look http://prntscr.com/fij1tr

Got Tier4,wasted over 48,000 gold, and i got from spinning only 5,000 gold......i would be happy to win and 100 card points,or one chailvary card,but Never in winning gold,

Would be good to remove three fields in Tier4(two with 5,000 gold and one with 10,000) and instead to put there more fields of better rewards,or more fields with Card points,or Chailvary's?..
Dumpster Fire

Re: Tier Spin ''rewards changed'' do you agree?...

Post by Dumpster Fire »

Posted something similar in the suggestions forum

Would be nice if they added some base rewards across the spin, and gave bonuses above them that varied on the spin itself.

but coding is hard, and changes break things, and it does not earn them any additional income (directly)

Good Luck!
I burn, therefore I am
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah it's a pain in the * when you waste time doing quests and the prize doesn't even cover the costs of the quest.
RattosLocos

Post by RattosLocos »

How you think to remove these shiity rewards from highest level of Tier(chest found)?

https://prnt.sc/fjb55g
RattosLocos

Post by RattosLocos »

Yes, meatball & Dumpster, my meaning is to change rewards type, just to attract people to be more active, and Of course it will decrease little using real money...but popularising will be more,

because we only can not make Tokens freely(without money=Crowns buying), and they are very very helpfull,
Tier5&4=really need some changes,is very dissapointing when reward dont cover loses,

Meatball2k=Yeah,example in Villein5, We need to destroy 25 Paladins,and using x4 for 3hours(70 card points card cost),and to win 50,000 gold as a reward from one of Spins :( .....it happened to me,
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think worst quests can be excomor I question just totally boring as * to do and waste of fp then you get spins which give you 50k coins or 5k fp even though you have blown through a * load completing quest.

I know you could do the quests when at war but when your questing your trying to blast through them all as quick as possible so you don't want to wait for the perfect time.

As for treasure castle I pretty much give up unless it's a easy chest.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

That's why I never bother with treasure castles. Total rip off.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
RattosLocos

Post by RattosLocos »

Meatball2k=I already attack them,and got lot of Chailvary cards, i understood where Spin stopped :)....but after last Update,they changed it.....

MiladySkye=I attack because Im not in Heretic,and when i turned in RoW 100% focused,they closed it .......so Treasure an option i guess,
RattosLocos

Post by RattosLocos »

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”