Congratulations H10

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
HelaFire

Congratulations H10

Post by HelaFire »

Congratulations to all in H10 on your victory. 567 day is a long time for an age, more than a year and a half. While it is bittersweet for some of us, the plan that pulled together people who had originally fought against each other worked.

Please take the time to remember this is a game, I would appreciate that no one turns this into another forum war room, and now the age is over take some time out to relax everyone.

Good Game all!

H
dexl

Re: Congratulations H10

Post by dexl »

HelaFire wrote:Congratulations to all in H10 on your victory. 567 day is a long time for an age, more than a year and a half. While it is bittersweet for some of us, the plan that pulled together people who had originally fought against each other worked.

Please take the time to remember this is a game, I would appreciate that no one turns this into another forum war room, and now the age is over take some time out to relax everyone.

Good Game all!

H
without bans first age would have been ended in february of 2017, with the h19 win.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

lol i already created a topic about that but whatever
anyways i fully agree with you

@dexl

no and H19 would've won much much earlier lf the players did not have guts to fight super alliance ;)

anways you should just go play with your friends on eu4 and win that world
dexl

Post by dexl »

tamer123 wrote:lol i already created a topic about that but whatever
anyways i fully agree with you

@dexl

no and H19 would've won much much earlier lf the players did not have guts to fight super alliance ;)

anways you should just go play with your friends on eu4 and win that world
Don't say what i must to do and i don't say where you must go )
Warped

Post by Warped »

Ty bae
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

I made my own post because there were people like dexl responding and you biting back.......dexl please remove yourself from my post.

The most magnanimous thing we can do as humans is to accept our defeats and our losses, only when we do that do we truly grow in wisdom......
dexl

Post by dexl »

HelaFire wrote:I made my own post because there were people like dexl responding and you biting back.......dexl please remove yourself from my post.

The most magnanimous thing we can do as humans is to accept our defeats and our losses, only when we do that do we truly grow in wisdom......
I accept only pure win, the rest is bla-bla-bla. It was not the flawless win and you know it.
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

A flawless win would be boring.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yup it's been good old age. I look forward to seeing some of you in age 2 and beyond
Dumpster Fire

Post by Dumpster Fire »

Congrats House 10!

Long live the King!

I'm sorry I couldn't make it till the end of the age, but I did follow along here on the forums

I burn, therefore I am

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”