Congratulations H10

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
The Vengeful

Re: Congratulations H10

Post by The Vengeful »

Only people who ever get banned, deserve it :) Never seen anyone completely innocent get anything more that a 24 hour ban or geo ban.
Dumpster Fire

Post by Dumpster Fire »

The Vengeful wrote:Only people who ever get banned, deserve it :) Never seen anyone completely innocent get anything more that a 24 hour ban or geo ban.
This is true, Firefly is perfect and mistakes are something other people make.

Cheaters get banned

Amen!
I burn, therefore I am
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

I'm not saying they've never made a mistake, but I played for a few years straight hardcore, and got banned multiple times for account sharing from time to time, I got GeoBanned unfairly, along with DNME a few times while travelling, after the first time I would always notify Firefly of my flight plans and whether that mattered or not I never got another ban. When I did get a GeoBan it was wrongly applied as it was me but I did fly from WA state to CA, to AZ, and back to WA all in about 15 hours and was probably on 20 different IPs on my trip. All they did was 24 hour ban me so sure I was * but eh not a huge deal. Anyone whos gotten 3 day banned or permabanned that I know had it coming.

Normally we weren't even cheating to be cheaters, I mean don't get me wrong it is what it is. But it was normally, someone would get stuck in traffic or work and then you had to decide do you want to let your war zone villages come off ID or is your buddy gonna risk it log in and ID you.
Dumpster Fire

Post by Dumpster Fire »

Times have changed mate, times have changed

P.S. I support banning cheaters, I just wish they could do a more effective job of keeping them out, Oh no Mobile :(

I burn, therefore I am

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”