It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:21 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 congratulations to h10 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 129
Reply with quote
Post congratulations to h10
greetings

i just wanna congrats the ones in H10 who fought the russians before they downfall
that's very amazing and deserve respact

it was very fun world and we got to see a hacker who really hates the russians ;) ( hopefully it wont happen again when SHK comes to mobile)
.................
now im just simple FG on eu4(that's right :lol: )
@dexl
you should go play with the russians on eu4 instead of wasting your time over here :lol: ( i bet they will win that world)

P.S
blame vimpy for the downfall of the russians :lol: :lol: :P


Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Posts: 105
Reply with quote
Post Re: congratulations to h10
tamer123 wrote:
greetings

i just wanna congrats the ones in H10 who fought the russians before they downfall
that's very amazing and deserve respact

it was very fun world and we got to see a hacker who really hates the russians ;) ( hopefully it wont happen again when SHK comes to mobile)
.................
now im just simple FG on eu4(that's right :lol: )
@dexl
you should go play with the russians on eu4 instead of wasting your time over here :lol: ( i bet they will win that world)

P.S
blame vimpy for the downfall of the russians :lol: :lol: :P


Bla-bla-bla.


Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:36 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:34 pm
Posts: 20
Reply with quote
Post Re: congratulations to h10
Congrats to H10 for winning age 1



tamer123 wrote:

i just wanna congrats the ones in H10 who fought the russians before they downfall
that's very amazing and deserve respact



I was sorry for bans as it destroyed probably best war that happened in shk.
But from what i saw those days even without H19 bans and then lot of their players quiting imo new house 10 would have won.


Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 129
Reply with quote
Post Re: congratulations to h10
without the bans h10 would still win as they were getting new members daily to the point the russians thought we're bringing alts :lol: :lol:

also the russians were declaring war on pretty much everyone so yeah


Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:52 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Posts: 105
Reply with quote
Post Re: congratulations to h10
tamer123 wrote:
without the bans h10 would still win as they were getting new members daily to the point the russians thought we're bringing alts :lol: :lol:

also the russians were declaring war on pretty much everyone so yeah


whithout bans h10 was in deep hole.


Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 129
Reply with quote
Post Re: congratulations to h10
we were in deep hole ever since new H10 was created yet we were able to grow so big before the ban party starts ;)


Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:05 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Posts: 105
Reply with quote
Post Re: congratulations to h10
tamer123 wrote:
we were in deep hole ever since new H10 was created yet we were able to grow so big before the ban party starts ;)

One more bla-bla-bla from zero


Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.