Bomb base attacking Lunks vs Beowulfking

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Lunks

Re: Bomb base attacking Lunks vs Beowulfking

Post by Lunks »

I made so many amateur mistakes on this launch. For example, all my armies were preset but on a regular castle, not a highlands. So I had to redo as I was launching. I knew I would only have about 10 minutes, so I kept my window within 9.

I'm sure I could list them all, but at the end of the day its only my fault. This will be the world I retire. I have no interest in playing in the next "era" type of worlds.

SOS is solid group of players. I'm really glad they kicked my * in W2 and then let me join them in W7. (And they still tolerate me to this day!!!!)
marko7

Post by marko7 »

lord_vincent12 wrote:@marko: Please show me the reports, where your bomb squad should have razed me several times, I just remember that I got razed one time by SoS with 10 breakers and one captain, same cards played. With expert ones I would have even survived that one :-)

And by the way, there are several villages of your faction that I've razed in our war, ask me for reports if you want them :P
Actually I was talking about Sa3d.
Speaking about you, you were the most active player in that group. We tried several times to time on you, but you ID-ed every time. Respect for that. But at the end we would catch you ... ;)

8 full timed captain armies from our bomb squad is possible to defend, but you would need to play all expert cards ( some of them you can't buy for card points ) + you need a bit of luck ( place of the tunnel, ... ) + you need to be a good defender.
And if you would defend it, we would send again next day .... and be online all day, it would break you at the end ....
lord_vincent12

Post by lord_vincent12 »

Yeah true there is no castle which is unrazeable.
And as well no player who can't be broken down, if you time each day on him many times :)
Sa3d

Post by Sa3d »

i just saw the topic now lol , okay to be honest yep you razed me 3 or 2 times of my canada's villages yep but i didn't id them deliberate because my faith was very low and there is alot of another of my villas more important to id it than canad's villas , and every villa i named it before raze "Come and Raze" if you remember ;) , so i was on also but don't need the villa , also i posted 2 videos of my razed villas you can see them.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=7963NpdIIXw

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=MrQvsLxVXP0
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well if you end up at war with the main house who control most of the land the chances are you will get caught now and then, which is a good thing, my only worry is when the phone app comes out its going to be very very hard to time on people.
Sa3d

Post by Sa3d »

just trying that lol

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”