GC1 Glory race rewards

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
the last legend

GC1 Glory race rewards

Post by the last legend »

do you think that the rewards ( 6 spins) are worth the amount of time and money spent in GC1 .

some H10 said that SHK are actually pretty insulting H10 members by those rewards hhhhhh
GhilleVeteran00

Re: GC1 Glory race rewards

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

It's always been that way.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well a lot of people spend time and money and get nothing, I have always said there should be better rewards and smaller houses, they changed the smaller houses (new era system) but rewards still suck, but they probably give out shi* rewards as everyone piles into the house for end of age spins so FF probably doesn't wanna give out free packs to everyone when a high majority of them have sat with there thumb up there as* watching, then join in the last couple month to try and pick up easy reward so although people who deserve a good reward get nothing which is a shame the people who deserve nothing also get what they deserve.

Only decent reward is end of age rewards they it gets good, just got silver award for euro 3, for a non carder like me it felt like xmas had come early.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

meatball2k wrote:Well a lot of people spend time and money and get nothing, I have always said there should be better rewards and smaller houses, they changed the smaller houses (new era system) but rewards still suck, but they probably give out shi* rewards as everyone piles into the house for end of age spins so FF probably doesn't wanna give out free packs to everyone when a high majority of them have sat with there thumb up there as* watching, then join in the last couple month to try and pick up easy reward so although people who deserve a good reward get nothing which is a shame the people who deserve nothing also get what they deserve.

Only decent reward is end of age rewards they it gets good, just got silver award for euro 3, for a non carder like me it felt like xmas had come early.
The reward is worthless to anyone who buys crowns, you are correct. But remind you that you lost is worth every penny spent.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

the last legend wrote:do you think that the rewards ( 6 spins) are worth the amount of time and money spent in GC1 .

some H10 said that SHK are actually pretty insulting H10 members by those rewards hhhhhh

That was me actually that said they are insulting, and imo they are. all the age rewards are a complete joke, except the very last age. Also I guess they just changed those also. We fought for 500+ days and we are going to get some wheels spins. If we get lucky we might get 30k in faith and some gold, maybe a few packs. You get more free cards in a month by simply logging in and clicking a button than we are going to get for fighting for 500 days.

That said I don't play for the rewards, seeing the cheaters and the losers whine on this forum is reward enough for me.
dexl

Post by dexl »

ElectrickSabers wrote:

That said I don't play for the rewards, seeing the cheaters and the losers whine on this forum is reward enough for me.
The biggest losers is h10, this is not the honest victory. Hall of heroes for this world must be renamed into the Hall of disgrace.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well to me I still won in GC1, the fact that we where fighting majority of the time, played as a great team and stood strong when we where surrounded by purple to eventually defeat them, yes that is a win regardless of how it ended up its probably the most impressive victory I have been a part of in the whole time I have played shk,

It didn't end the way I wanted it to but overall the 1st age was pretty good and some very good times and some very bad times but definitely a memorable server and probably best server I have played in, I even managed to clock up over 100 razes which is unheard of for me, majority actually decent razes only handful of nipple razes.

I hope age 2 brings the same but I think age 2 will fly over age 3 probably drag by then it will get exciting again in age 4. I plan on being around for all of it :-)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

meatball2k wrote:Well to me I still won in GC1, the fact that we where fighting majority of the time, played as a great team and stood strong when we where surrounded by purple to eventually defeat them, yes that is a win regardless of how it ended up its probably the most impressive victory I have been a part of in the whole time I have played shk,
One of the few times you and I will agree. I think despite the split H10 had towards the end we need to share the victory with those players just the same. It was a great comeback that took a lot of effort. SO I /salute to that.

Back to my regularly schedule programming - f'you meatball!
ElectrickSabers

dexl wrote:
ElectrickSabers wrote:

The biggest losers is h10, this is not the honest victory. Hall of heroes for this world must be renamed into the Hall of disgrace.
I'm having trouble reading your post from the winners circle. Next time I suggest picking a team that isn't full of cheaters
ElectrickSabers

meatball2k wrote:Well to me I still won in GC1, the fact that we where fighting majority of the time, played as a great team and stood strong when we where surrounded by purple to eventually defeat them, yes that is a win regardless of how it ended up its probably the most impressive victory I have been a part of in the whole time I have played shk,

It didn't end the way I wanted it to but overall the 1st age was pretty good and some very good times and some very bad times but definitely a memorable server and probably best server I have played in, I even managed to clock up over 100 razes which is unheard of for me, majority actually decent razes only handful of nipple razes.

I hope age 2 brings the same but I think age 2 will fly over age 3 probably drag by then it will get exciting again in age 4. I plan on being around for all of it :-)
All I have to say is the comeback wouldn't have happened without you and the rest of your faction.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”