GC1 Glory race rewards

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
dexl

Re: GC1 Glory race rewards

Post by dexl »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
I'm having trouble reading your post from the winners circle. Next time I suggest picking a team that isn't full of cheaters
May you want to say "next time i suggestes picking a team that pay for bans#?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lunks wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Well to me I still won in GC1, the fact that we where fighting majority of the time, played as a great team and stood strong when we where surrounded by purple to eventually defeat them, yes that is a win regardless of how it ended up its probably the most impressive victory I have been a part of in the whole time I have played shk,
One of the few times you and I will agree. I think despite the split H10 had towards the end we need to share the victory with those players just the same. It was a great comeback that took a lot of effort. SO I /salute to that.

Back to my regularly schedule programming - f'you meatball!
Yup a solid effort indeed, great age

f'you 2 :-)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

ElectrickSabers wrote:
meatball2k wrote:Well to me I still won in GC1, the fact that we where fighting majority of the time, played as a great team and stood strong when we where surrounded by purple to eventually defeat them, yes that is a win regardless of how it ended up its probably the most impressive victory I have been a part of in the whole time I have played shk,

It didn't end the way I wanted it to but overall the 1st age was pretty good and some very good times and some very bad times but definitely a memorable server and probably best server I have played in, I even managed to clock up over 100 razes which is unheard of for me, majority actually decent razes only handful of nipple razes.

I hope age 2 brings the same but I think age 2 will fly over age 3 probably drag by then it will get exciting again in age 4. I plan on being around for all of it :-)
All I have to say is the comeback wouldn't have happened without you and the rest of your faction.
I like this new mutual respect thing we got going now :-) much nicer then giving each other shi*, my stress levels are back down to 0 after ending the wars on GC1 and * fests on the forums as much as people think I am a troll I don't intentially go out my way to get on peoples nerves ,

I am also happy to say SOS also did fantastic job on GC1, great job from your squad.....even Lunks :-)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”