Poll: Who is the better leader meatball2k or DrSepa?

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.

Who is the better Leader?

Meatball
57%
DrSepa
43%

Total votes: 53

Lunks

Poll: Who is the better leader meatball2k or DrSepa?

Post by Lunks »

I will gladly tally up the votes. The loser will have to (as meatball2k puts it) "lick the other's xxxx".

So who would you follow into battle? DrSepa or meatball2k?
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added a poll
tamer123

Re: Poll: Who is the better leader meatball2k or DrSepa?

Post by tamer123 »

meatball2K

but when it comes to diplomacy both are Horrible cuz lf you insult them

get ready for war :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

can I vote for the guy from vengence that doesn't use punctuation? I bet he's a blast
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Hahah well now if your someone that's never played me me you would obviously chose the guy that pays you to play and has spent thousands of pounds on the game because it's easiest option.

How about me and drsepa copy or crown history onto forums then base what we do on what we spend.

He sits on id paying thousands sending * swords man captain armies out and overkill from his parishes. Let's be honest if he didn't have his budget he would be your average Joe but people act as if he is God of the game. I though he was ok but now I realise the guy is a *.

Getting all * off because I said he does * all apart from sit on id and monking people. Then he send 36 armies or something out all which could have been used on his actual enemy. The guy is a a coward and has to rely on paying people to watch him. This is not skill. He has no skill he has big bank balance which gains mindless followers.

Drsepa my friend you have proven to be a first class *.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

Meatball you are not in my class at all. You have no class and are a terrible player. I just read a message on EU1 from a HoneyBadgers player making fun of me for letting you into SOS on that world. This guy could not believe I was going to let you be on our team. I will refrain from saying who that was because I do not know him very well but your reputation is *.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

meatball2k wrote:Hahah well now if your someone that's never played me me you would obviously chose the guy that pays you to play and has spent thousands of pounds on the game because it's easiest option.

How about me and drsepa copy or crown history onto forums then base what we do on what we spend.

He sits on id paying thousands sending * swords man captain armies out and overkill from his parishes. Let's be honest if he didn't have his budget he would be your average Joe but people act as if he is God of the game. I though he was ok but now I realise the guy is a *.

Getting all * off because I said he does * all apart from sit on id and monking people. Then he send 36 armies or something out all which could have been used on his actual enemy. The guy is a a coward and has to rely on paying people to watch him. This is not skill. He has no skill he has big bank balance which gains mindless followers.

Drsepa my friend you have proven to be a first class *.
The question is better leader, not better player, or better fighting. its take $0 to be a good leader.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

i might make a video : meatball vs drsepa :lol:
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

well. meatball is known to be a forum troll not a good leader. drsepa is known to be provoked to start wars quite easy, but then is also able to handle many enemies by himself haha. as i have already followed drsepa into fights i can say i would clearly follow him here, but i guess as im a * arrogant player when i must evaluate my own skill i am most likely following drsepa into a battle, but then follow my own orders xD
meatball i like and i think he is friendly, but i cant really say i had any reason to follow him, why should i follow someone who is able to do less than myself. following 0ct4ne or drsepa at least makes some sense as they can think strategies quite well and also convince me with strong actions from time to time haha.
best leader still joeblow, but i guess he isnt in the race for this? ;)
Pueo

Post by Pueo »

Poll is Fail - Glorious Leader Trump is best

Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

for me the best leader i have played with, by far, is nanko livadkin who founded "cork landscaping society" during the hayday of W4. i had the best time back then playing the game.

you couldnt easily set him off into a rage,in effect i can not remember him raging at all,he had respect for our enemies,was a good tactical mind not a heavy carder at all and always looked out for his lads.he was also a great fighter who understood the mechanics of the game very well and was respected across houses as a great player.
derailing off

i dont know drsepa personally but had friends in one of his factions.and they would lay down their (virtual) lifes for him.on the other hand i do know meatball quite well and i can tell you he is a good guy.we where in one faction at some point (who wasnt :shock: ) and playing with him was always fun. as for who is the better leader...i have described the personality that in my eyes makes a great leader above.
peace,
LTC
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”