New Castle Design

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: New Castle Design

Post by meatball2k »

Mondo no one gives 2 * about what you care about. Your probably bitter because you have spent alot and wonder why you still suck at the game.

It's simple find a good faction or group of good players let them teach you how to play and you become good.

I am not a good player I'm just a very very very poor copycat of some of the players I have played with. Still confident our faction would woop majority of factions in this game.

I've been in this place before though a big carder and me have trash talk all his followers jump on bandwagon goes on and on. Gets boring and ends.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

The less you spend on the game meatball the more fun it is to torment you :)
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

Meatball - what faction are you talking about???? The faction that disbanded? The faction you are in now? or the 1 of the 20 factions you have jumped in and out of over the years.

SOS prevailed...just remember that!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

But you do realise I am not tormented, I will obviously write on the forums about it and give people shi*

I have done this since world 5 I think I started with a player named Voninski on world 5 forums because he acted similar to the way sos are acting, I could have easily sat back and joined h10 I was not short of offers just as I have never been short of offers about joining factions on this game, its amazing how such a low spender is wanted by so many factions, maybe because I am actually good at building factions and going to war.....

I have never had to rely on cards to play this game so being tormented by the "rich" kids means absolutely nothing to me, There is a reason I play multiple worlds its because I always like to have options in case one world gets stale or we get destroyed I just hop to the next one.

SOS prevailed....what did you prevail in...winning a world....a virtual world that people will forget about when the next one comes out......a world you have probably spent well over 100 thousand on between you and that's a low estimate.....I don't think you grasp how sad it is that you give money to strangers to help win a computer game.

My money goes on bills, family, holidays, nights out, then if I want to throw the odd 10 ponds out when there is a 50% crowns sale I may just do that.

who is the winner here the guy who wins the worlds or the guy who plays on and off throughout the year spends minimal but also when he does play he competes with everyone else regardless of hwo much they spend, do I get the prize at the end nope, do I get the 5 spins and ny name in some hall no one checks...nope......does I lose sleep over this.....again you guessed it NO

Do I like postng on the forums when I am at work and doing very little....yes it makes my day go slightly quicker out of all my posts majority are when I'm sitting at my desk.
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

LOL yes I won the game we are playing *??? If you want to get technical I guess I could say I won irl as well but all that aside...yes SOS prevailed on the game that we all play and what this forum is actually based on. BTW you count my money way more than I do...please keep counting and if you need a loan go see Star....he is rich now because he quit this game...I am still broke because of this game ;-)
Lord Aldrin

Post by Lord Aldrin »

Nice house, congratulations
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

No I dont need a loan mate, I will however need a mortgage when I buy my new house but I have been away to sort that out today.

I am glad you say you have won in real life because that's what matters, I dont know how old you are but I hope you do have real life friends rather then just your internet faction friends, I will also say I have won in real life as I have wife, children, my own home and a good job and currently looking for a new bigger home so yeah looks like where all winners.

I could also be full of * though I could be sitting here in a 1 bed flat in s * hole area depressed and pretending I am happy, that's thing about the internet people can paint any picture they want but it doesn't mean your actually happy, having a heavy bank balance does not bring you happiness.

Wife, kids, family and friends now that's what brings happiness. I am happy to say I have them all :-)

even got a couple of dogs thrown in there as well
Pueo

Post by Pueo »

HINT HINT: tips have been very good

The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Lol when you average 150-200 an hour :) spending 40 hours a week on the game eats into your income, and your potential income. When I run a house my companies sales drop 20% over that period of time sometimes more. That's a lot of money over the long run. Don't get me wrong I love SHK with friends, and don't mind spending the money.

Now what my disposable income goes into now is the game development for the title Logtrees, PatoBravo and myself are release in a few months. Its a small title but the 7k id spend on SHK over 6 -12 months now goes towards that. And my 3 month old son.... little kids * a lot, has totally destroyed my budget for diapers.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

The word p00p is censored. God I love this forum.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”