Black hand's word is worthless

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Voievoda

Black hand's word is worthless

Post by Voievoda »

Their general said the fraction would leave me alone if I withdraw from the Balcans and I did it. Now after so long time the player marko7, a former member of the fraction said he came for revenge in the name of that fraction although I never razed or captured his village. I told him the general promised and he answered that he fooled me. Then the general answered he regretted for having said he would leave me alone.

How do you deal with broken promises? I know SHK is not a moral game, actually they have proven here that everything goes for money. But somehow there must be some sort of limit for everyone.
Pueo

Re: Black hand's word is worthless

Post by Pueo »

BH sold me this old TV and it won't play any of my new blue-ray discs

Never trust them!

Elyan

Post by Elyan »

Voievoda wrote:Their general said the fraction would leave me alone if I withdraw from the Balcans and I did it. Now after so long time the player marko7, a former member of the fraction said he came for revenge in the name of that fraction although I never razed or captured his village. I told him the general promised and he answered that he fooled me. Then the general answered he regretted for having said he would leave me alone.

How do you deal with broken promises? I know SHK is not a moral game, actually they have proven here that everything goes for money. But somehow there must be some sort of limit for everyone.
Oh you lying piece of sh1t, if I wanted to hunt you down you would be reseted in 2h, but yes, I fking regret giving you any peace after you attacked me for no reason, now you will be hunted down like a rabid dog
INotorious

Post by INotorious »

Common now, Elyan. You're insolting "rabid dog" when comparing it with that "peaceful delicate flower", voievoda :mrgreen:
Last edited by INotorious on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

haha, he is making a scene out of something personal he has and blames another faction that told him he wont be touched by them, now he will pay for lying :)
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

If Marko has come for you, you deserve it :)
Voievoda

Post by Voievoda »

Maybe I didn't deserve your loyalty, but who cares? This game has deserved you.
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

this game really has a moral aspect to it in my opinion. when you say you attack people for no reason they are always allowed to fight you back even when someone else gave you the word that noone would do that. your own action already wasnt done the right way else marko had not attacked you i think. i do like marko and know he is a good guy. when he wants to kill you then you probably simply deserve to be killed. he was after me this server also earlier, but i dont hate him for that cause i cant say that i had not deserved that xD

only attack people you have an idea of how many friends they can bring to the battle and how good they fight else it is just not worth. guess youve learned your lesson so for the next world you play as when black hand really wants you for their gang bang then your pretty dead when you already needa cry on the forums when one guys attacks you xD good luck
cehajaa

Post by cehajaa »

BAHAHAHAH PRPA BRATE AAA XD
Lady_Layla

Post by Lady_Layla »

Pueo wrote:BH sold me this old TV and it won't play any of my new blue-ray discs

Never trust them!

:lol:

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”