Black hand's word is worthless

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Elyan

Re: Black hand's word is worthless

Post by Elyan »

Voievoda wrote:I can remember Elyan gold raiding my parishes all the time. Then I lowered the taxes and he was unsatisfied with that...

And my memories are not from sickness but from the report list.

too bad info that you were banned wasnt correct, but will work on that ;)
Voievoda

Post by Voievoda »

Elyan wrote:
Voievoda wrote:I can remember Elyan gold raiding my parishes all the time. Then I lowered the taxes and he was unsatisfied with that...

Probably because I've payed 4€ for 2 cards/week. Next time I'll buy myself the next world, and you can play against me.

btw, I was banned for 14 days and you were raiding for months.

I see you are fighting for your illusionary good reputation. That is the fun in this topic.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Voievoda wrote:
Elyan wrote:

Probably because I've payed 4€ for 2 cards/week. Next time I'll buy myself the next world, and you can play against me.

I see you are fighting for your illusionary good reputation. That is the fun in this topic.
Banned for 14 days? Let me guess. Elyan paid the FF admins to ban you right?
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

Voievoda wrote:
Elyan wrote:

Again you and your lying mouth, I goldraided the sh1t out of you for 2h and tried again in 10-15 days, thats when you probably got unnbaned.

When it comes to buying, you can buy a brain and passport to return home, you are already whining about west.

What an irony huh, also, you talking about reputation, players who played for 1 day have better reputation than you.
Never seen a person lying more than you here, west really spoiled you.
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

Man this game has fked you guys up.

Relax it's a video game. I'm so glad HBO retired. I recommend everyone to do the same-- game is just not worth it.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

J.J Watt wrote:Man this game has fked you guys up.

Relax it's a video game. I'm so glad HBO retired. I recommend everyone to do the same-- game is just not worth it.
To be fair people generally will do the same on other games. Players rage, * and moan regardless of what game they play.

I would hope people don't lose to much sleep over this game as like you say it's just a game but a lot of people in this game start to think it's there life and get drawn into it way more then they should.
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

meatball2k wrote:

To be fair people generally will do the same on other games. Players rage, * and moan regardless of what game they play.

I would hope people don't lose to much sleep over this game as like you say it's just a game but a lot of people in this game start to think it's there life and get drawn into it way more then they should.
I'd agree with you in other games, but you also don't spend hundreds, if not thousands, in almost all video games (for a competitive advantage).

SHK is cancer period. I regret opening this game once and opening it the second time when GC came out. I had a lot of fun and met cool people, but that's about it. Spending hours on end in a war, trading, waiting 8 hours for a captain to arrive to time army attacks, and spending $$ is perhaps the dumbest thing ever for a game. If this was straight up VR (when VR becomes better) then you could say something. If I wasn't running at least a x4 every second I played it became unbearable.

All in all, stop arguing over the game. Who care's if another faction's word is worthless, how someone betrayed you, or how much better of a SHK player you think you are over someone. It all doesn't matter, because, at the end of the day, SHK duped the * out of you. And that ladies and gentleman, makes us the losers.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

J.J Watt wrote:
meatball2k wrote:

I'd agree with you in other games, but you also don't spend hundreds, if not thousands, in almost all video games (for a competitive advantage).

SHK is cancer period. I regret opening this game once and opening it the second time when GC came out. I had a lot of fun and met cool people, but that's about it. Spending hours on end in a war, trading, waiting 8 hours for a captain to arrive to time army attacks, and spending $$ is perhaps the dumbest thing ever for a game. If this was straight up VR (when VR becomes better) then you could say something. If I wasn't running at least a x4 every second I played it became unbearable.

All in all, stop arguing over the game. Who care's if another faction's word is worthless, how someone betrayed you, or how much better of a SHK player you think you are over someone. It all doesn't matter, because, at the end of the day, SHK duped the * out of you. And that ladies and gentleman, makes us the losers.
Well maybe took away time from me but no more time then other games like fifa, call of duty, battlefield, fortunately for me time is all that I have wasted I am generally very competitive in any game I play so wether its fifa, shk, call of duty, I gurantee I will be raging at some point, but what I never do is invest serious amounts of money into games because I know what I am like and games are stressful enough and I can only imagine if you add thousands of pounds/dollars/euros then the pressure is even bigger. I do agree though pointless arguments about who shafted who and who disrespected who is pointless also arguments about who is greatest player, when reality is this is not a diffivult game to play its just a lot easier if you have a huge stockpile of cards to play with.
erpages

Post by erpages »

J.J Watt, +1. That's why I enjoy more a 2nd role rather to be on main front... to much tension and stress :)
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”