top 5 factions

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
J.J Watt

Re: top 5 factions

Post by J.J Watt »

Elyan wrote:ahahah, w7 jokes, w1,w2,w3,w6 crews are 100x better, not sure about w4 and w5, one server is closed and other one I dont know much about

eu1 was most competitive server ever, A LOT of good players fighting each other, one of the best players I saw there was Maxi87 (I think thats exact nick)
Maxi was good. H6 still butt-raped the Germans and the Russians on that server. :)
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

The Vengeful wrote:I would take the best 40 players from W7 or EU1 and I don't think they could be matched period. Advanced captain tactics made the game harder in a lot of ways rather than easier.

Ive never even heard of you before :) and we can go back and forth, all I know is unless your playing under a different name you didn't matter in any world I ever touched, W6 was clown shoes compared to 7 btw. Not even close to the talent.
You and your 'group' from w7 are players who couldnt played on servers like w1 and w2 and you go on new one where good players wont come
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

J.J Watt wrote:
Elyan wrote:ahahah, w7 jokes, w1,w2,w3,w6 crews are 100x better, not sure about w4 and w5, one server is closed and other one I dont know much about

eu1 was most competitive server ever, A LOT of good players fighting each other, one of the best players I saw there was Maxi87 (I think thats exact nick)
Maxi was good. H6 still butt-raped the Germans and the Russians on that server. :)

hahaha, wattyyy, I just remember that black hand cruise in portugal when lord jovanovic took county 1h after he landed, you had a lot of excom for him, dzoniy, zola, me... too bad you never managed to lock us down xD
Cant remember u winning that server tho xD
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I remember h6 getting booted out of glory as well. Surely of they wooped germans and Russians then that land would have kept them in the glory rounds untill the end.

I may be wrong but h6 although very strong ultimate. A rely merged to defeat the Russians and they had to merge into the germans house as they where out of the glory.

I don't think gc1 will ever be topped for best players even if the dinosaurs from w1 say otherwise.
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

with upcomming worlds it wont ever be topped again thats totally true lol. but the point is, that gc1 is not the most competitive right now anyways and skilllevel of the playing people goes farther and farther down so next worlds will have less and less strong player bases. worst point will be reached when the app gets started and we get all those kids with their smartphones playing here. then its complete trash xD

eu 1 was higher skill level than gc1 by far, the old english worlds had more skilled players than eu 1 had and yeah, not much more to say about this ;)
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

We did get booted out of glory, glory quests were not our strong suit, never was. We had more glory by land than anyone coming in, Russians just quested a million in 36 hours, was pretty impressive and ended up leading to rule changes in the game.

Our players didn't leave W1-2-3-4-5 to go play in easier worlds, most of us didn't start till beginning of w7 or end of w6. Like we played StarCraft, Warcraft, Red Alert, COD 1-2-mw-waw, AOE, tons of games. But as the PC game market dried out we tried a few of these games, they aren't exactly hard to get into and very addicting :) like for instance I consider this a garbage game. Its trash, poor mechanics, bad graphics, stupid combat, and all around just eh. However it has a great social aspect and that sadly draws you in and ive spent more on this game then probably every computer game I have ever purchased combined. (Well despite the video game we are designing but I have to keep paying coders and graphic artists sooooooo really not the same thing, not like its fun money spent)

Either way its like arguing about two great players who played 30 years apart in sports, you can argue, announce stats but they were different eras with different rules, play styles and players.

The only one constant in this game, that you can really rely on to be true.......... is Meatball2k is a forum *. And don't be a shark if champppy is a diver.

S.R.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Wait

W
h
o
r
e

is * our on the forum?
marko7

Post by marko7 »

The Vengeful wrote:Either way its like arguing about two great players who played 30 years apart in sports, you can argue, announce stats but they were different eras with different rules, play styles and players.
+++
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I think I'm great addition to shk forums haha 2000+ posts bring in 3000

You are right though different eras and different players. I just don't know how skill level was high but now no one knows how to play according to the w1 vets. It doesn't make sense to me that In the very early days everyone was great but now only a handful of people

We must be in the dark age of shk and the world 1 days must have been like the roman times

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”