top 5 factions

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Devoldini

Re: top 5 factions

Post by Devoldini »

I just want to say 1 thing.

For me strongest faction it's those who playing from the beginning till the end. Fight every day to the victory.
I dont like party who farmed 100 days, fighted like a month and left the game at the end just cuz they thought that new war against h19 not worth them.

Only GC1 shows strongest players and faction cuz its the most hardcore server ive ever seen.
And strongest faction its those who still in the game on 511 day like mostly faction in h10 and spartans players from h19.

only my five cents.
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

Lunks wrote:Since this thread is nothing but opinion here goes

1) Globo Gym - hands down the most skilled I've played with since W1. This was when it took 12 armies and we didn't have so many cards. It was truly teamwork. They were also much bigger * than I was which was refreshing.
2) SOS - Beat Globo in W2. They were effective in recruiting a solid base of loyal players who I respect to this day. Play style is vastly different than what I was use to in Globo but the culture in the faction is the best I've seen. Really cool people in each world /salute
3) Godz of War - SquidLegion and crew. Loved playing along side of them. They are fighters to the end.

I know these are all old factions, I don't really pay attention anymore as to who is who and which faction is which faction. I'm actually not even sure why I still play - maybe out of habit .

yeah Lunks i think you are right on this list. we had so many good fights on world 2 against globo and to be fair our tca alliance against them was just more than your guys could stand. just wanting to say SOS that time and today is not the same at all. the only players still around are me and from time to time also Joeblow. new SOS is also cool, but nowhere near the old level. You can also count Richtheirish in there ofc, but he was DED and other factions mostly back then ;) Squidlegion was a real beast, he nearly carded as much as your milionaire Xavier did xD fun old times lol. couldnt we turn it back to good shk gaming? :D
love your list tho good work
if you want to you can also give some credit to sir jorskys group. he fought really hard and died with honor with his h10 after you guys were out haha
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=13139
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=13135
two little threads for those who have not been around so long and dont know who led globo back then lol.
Devoldini wrote:I just want to say 1 thing.

For me strongest faction it's those who playing from the beginning till the end. Fight every day to the victory.
I dont like party who farmed 100 days, fighted like a month and left the game at the end just cuz they thought that new war against h19 not worth them.

Only GC1 shows strongest players and faction cuz its the most hardcore server ive ever seen.
And strongest faction its those who still in the game on 511 day like mostly faction in h10 and spartans players from h19.

only my five cents.
gc1 is real hardcore in the cards people throw out and has bad gameplay because of the new AI world prizes. EU1 was as much competition and the old english worlds where it all started were the most fighting servers i have ever seen. this fight on gc1 didnt take as long as fights there did and there we had a 90 mio point alliance fighting against another group with about 50 to 60 mio points. the playerbase was much bigger so and the skill level was higher. just why i agree to what lunks said so;) people were also not so sneaky. it was real clear who fought who. i played w2 and not w1 so i talk about that one, but w1 had same amount of fights and still is somewhat active..;) you were either irish and scottish and killed globo in england and wales or you were the exact opposite. real strict fronts and long badass fights over each county haha
meatball2k wrote:lol I would say the game has changed massively since the start I was only around from w5 onwards but even so its changed, global 1 has the most hardcore players by a mile.
the game has changed yep, but as you might not be able to see as you joined when w5 started the most brutal fights had already been fought and many of the real big hitters had already left before you joined this game meaty;) sry, but here in gc1 we only have some of the crap that stayed around over the years. not bad at all and fun guys, but the real good ones you dont find anymore on the map i can tell you that haha

btw this is the new jvc.com forum account. my other is blocked from forum why ever haha.
Last edited by Klatsche1994 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Kleopatraa wrote:
The Vengeful wrote:W7 - Band Of The Hawk
EU1 - House 6 :) in general
GC1 - Honey Badgerz
EU1 - Those crazy german guys even though they didn't like fighting often, the ones that invaded scottland
W7 - ICBM always on always violent
W7 - Whatever faction Logtrees, Pbrick, and Veng were currently in
EU1 - NTLCross faction
EU1/GC1 - Hulks with 13th
W7 - ThunderBuddies
EU1 - Battletoads when they actually went and fought somewhere for a reason other than someone * in Henks cherrios.

I feel like any of those factions above in their prime could kick the crap out of just about anyone. I'm torn on whether I think HAWK W7 was better than HBO, I kinda feel like HBO was lazy, and we didn't work very hard, where as HAWK we always worked a lot harder, so yea HAWK probably would have smashed HBO. Plus HBO had Champpyy which is like a built in handicap.
All worlds after w2 is crap so fu.ck that, w7 groups they are *
We play with better tactics than players in W2 could have even dreamed up at the time. The game play is so much more advanced and harder than it was in W2, Captain tactics alone mean you don't need 14 armies to crack a good carded castle when the player is online and defending. You need 3-4 on most castles, which means the game style is waaaay different. I would put a lot of W7 factions up against players from 1-6 any day. Like its not even close. W7 players dominated a lot of aspects of Europe and GC1 ( Europe btw I felt was far superior map to GC1) so don't give me that pish posh about W2 blah blah blah. Dream on man. Most of the "old guard" that ive played with that were big time on the earlier worlds was garbage compared to the newer players and new style. Now days 1 great player with some support can land and wipe out 50 well defended castles in 4 hours. Entirely different ball game.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

@ The Vengeful Hulks actually comes from English world 3, we were named Call of the Wildman over there, and a vast majority of our players on Euro1 were of W3 houses, on Global we have brought in some people we met and fought in Euro as well, but the main core is still W3 players. and you are right about us not being in our prime, our prime includes players like Mejora, Bloodbird and his Norwegians, Maxination, Sir Vlad, NinjaKrew, Booyah, Metastaz, Debh, Burst1, Tarnkeks and his crew of Germans, Dams91 and his French, as well as 30-40 more names that will come to me in time, its been a long time and many names..

13th is our main leader and will always be, the guy is a beast of beasts
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

ahahah, w7 jokes, w1,w2,w3,w6 crews are 100x better, not sure about w4 and w5, one server is closed and other one I dont know much about

eu1 was most competitive server ever, A LOT of good players fighting each other, one of the best players I saw there was Maxi87 (I think thats exact nick)
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

The Vengeful wrote: We play with better tactics than players in W2 could have even dreamed up at the time. The game play is so much more advanced and harder than it was in W2, Captain tactics alone mean you don't need 14 armies to crack a good carded castle when the player is online and defending. You need 3-4 on most castles, which means the game style is waaaay different. I would put a lot of W7 factions up against players from 1-6 any day. Like its not even close. W7 players dominated a lot of aspects of Europe and GC1 ( Europe btw I felt was far superior map to GC1) so don't give me that pish posh about W2 blah blah blah. Dream on man. Most of the "old guard" that ive played with that were big time on the earlier worlds was garbage compared to the newer players and new style. Now days 1 great player with some support can land and wipe out 50 well defended castles in 4 hours. Entirely different ball game.
how can you even try to say there is any sort of better tactics nowadays you use than the ones on world 2? the game play is a joke. captain tactics made many things way easier and cards and updates to moat hp did increase the ability to defend attacks by a lot. back on world 2 without captain tactics you basicly could have placed 5 captains in the keep and your hbo guys had not gotten through those with 3 or 4 armies. but with right set ups any castle was beatable with 1 captain and 5 normal armies. i never failed on anything there. today you can card so much and place pitch and what so ever. when you wanna tell me you getting through a castle of mine with less than the 10 atacks you dont wanna send my way then i tell you you would just have messed up big time and wasted some nice troops;) the problem with you w7 childs is, that you think you are new and fresh and good, but dont get the standart oldschool * done and on top of that got still no clue of what came up after your w7 *. as you might have already read in some comments here, the old guards you talking about are rarely even here anymore. take dave 1 as an example. some people say that he is good at this game or invest more money than others or * like that. i would say he still is what he was 6 years ago. a mediocre farmer player with some carding potencial. here on the server that is enough to even make yourself a name with, back in the old days he was the same sort of player and was just one out of thousands you never heard a word about, because there were actually better players at everything he does. same thing with drsepa with the only difference that sepa actually got some skill haha. there arent many people who survived the years till now and so we needa listen to * you say when you wouldnt have come in the positions you got in on newer maps at all because your simply not worth it... when your the best player from w7 your still just the best out of the 30 guys who actually bothered playing that trash so go back to your seat lol
Elyan wrote:ahahah, w7 jokes, w1,w2,w3,w6 crews are 100x better, not sure about w4 and w5, one server is closed and other one I dont know much about

eu1 was most competitive server ever, A LOT of good players fighting each other, one of the best players I saw there was Maxi87 (I think thats exact nick)
w4 and w5 had no competition as they opened same time as w3 did. w3 had the good guys w4 and w5 the guys who do what people on gc2 do. play another world cause they cant survive on the major one;)
eu 1 was a nice server yep, but here again. you taking maxi87 as an example. or take taktlos or any other of that german group. go back in time when there were fights on the german world 1 and you find like 100 people who play at that level. again thats only the few surving players that you see who has not been there when more action took place:)

nowadays im more of a farmer because fighting is no fun anymore against skillless people with cards from wolf server, but on world 2 i was rank one in capturing leaderboards for the first 2 ages and had my fun on the real active fights and wars hehe. today i couldnt really even imagine looking for a crew of people to work together like then. you find 2 or 3 guys here and 5 guys there, but i dont see a single faction that really would still be even worth mentioning, which is why i agree to the list lunks did. :)
Last edited by Klatsche1994 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

I would take the best 40 players from W7 or EU1 and I don't think they could be matched period. Advanced captain tactics made the game harder in a lot of ways rather than easier.

Ive never even heard of you before :) and we can go back and forth, all I know is unless your playing under a different name you didn't matter in any world I ever touched, W6 was clown shoes compared to 7 btw. Not even close to the talent.
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

The Vengeful wrote:I would take the best 40 players from W7 or EU1 and I don't think they could be matched period. Advanced captain tactics made the game harder in a lot of ways rather than easier.

Ive never even heard of you before :) and we can go back and forth, all I know is unless your playing under a different name you didn't matter in any world I ever touched, W6 was clown shoes compared to 7 btw. Not even close to the talent.
seems to be good stuff you smoking mate ;)
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

well, maxi was hardcore carder and he was playing good, some other people cant do sh1t with even bigger budget, some can do A LOT with much less than maxi had, the point is that maxi was very good player, I can maybe say complete player who knows how to give you hard time and against him is actually fun to play.
and I saw him in action, the reason why I said this is because he was only player that I know who could do something against whitebeard in long run, not many players can do that, and wb is one of old school beta players.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

Having fun reading all of this .... best factions, best players, old school, best servers ....

From the wolf server nothing is the same .... the game has changed for 180 degrees. It's not anymore pay to win, now it's have a lot of free time and you gonna win.

Give me 40 kids who have never played before SK, with the possibility of playing 12+ hours per day. I would send them on wolf's server for couple of months, then I would bring them to some new server and you will be wiped out.

If you think this game is something special and that you need a lot of skills and experience for playing it, you are wrong .... just a lot of free time! :)

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”