h10 have steeped lower than any other house before

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
andycorks

h10 have steeped lower than any other house before

Post by andycorks »

so the current house 10 have used tactics lower that has been seen on any other world it is unbelievable I thought usa 1 took that but no h10 has gone beyond that
it makes me laugh so hard that they go to an extent to attack the ones who helped the house rise to the top and rid the purple monster of the domination that they held now we see multiple alts from h10 land into lands that they seek to try finish the age and what were once friends and allies die amoungst the lies that are told amoungst the factions VENGANCE does not care for lands they only care to destroy so be let it known fellow members of h10 who dare attempt to hurt our members we only come at those who attempt I myself am playing only to destroy now as my FFadmins suk something beyond and iwill finish this game with my members as the current h10 have lost hounor and even stoop so low to threaten and capture neutrals something I only ever thought the original h19 did
in past h10 player whined about massive alts from 19 now we see massive alt accounts from h10 players be warned you use alts and get caught don't come complaining I personally wont submit tickets cause FF admins are bribed and can be one sidded
rofldeadmondo

Re: h10 have steeped lower than any other house before

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Don't be silly theres screenshots of vengeance members sending ID to H19... And also shorty and one more guy reseting king of USA after that server shotdown. So you can say what ever you want but you started first. Also night before that your members attacked mondimondo in Australia.
n3m4nj4

Post by n3m4nj4 »

OMG , your side is talking about alts? Since this new war started we had tons of neutral players spawning and attacking in our lands. Every day I get new mail to put personal swords on some neutral cuz he is sending you ID, giving you village or attacking our people.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

andycorks wrote:so the current house 10 have used tactics lower that has been seen on any other world it is unbelievable I thought usa 1 took that but no h10 has gone beyond that
it makes me laugh so hard that they go to an extent to attack the ones who helped the house rise to the top and rid the purple monster of the domination that they held now we see multiple alts from h10 land into lands that they seek to try finish the age and what were once friends and allies die amoungst the lies that are told amoungst the factions VENGANCE does not care for lands they only care to destroy so be let it known fellow members of h10 who dare attempt to hurt our members we only come at those who attempt I myself am playing only to destroy now as my FFadmins suk something beyond and iwill finish this game with my members as the current h10 have lost hounor and even stoop so low to threaten and capture neutrals something I only ever thought the original h19 did
in past h10 player whined about massive alts from 19 now we see massive alt accounts from h10 players be warned you use alts and get caught don't come complaining I personally wont submit tickets cause FF admins are bribed and can be one sidded

All those words and no punctuation. /Insert I'm not even mad meme

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”