Firefly ground, please answer dont hide version 2

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Firefly ground, please answer dont hide version 2

Post by meatball2k »

So looks as though FF locked the other one, I assume this was mistake as they never replied regarding banning players for 24hrs which could result in reset without evidence of any cheating.

All I want to know is why they do not cover this player if they have no evidence which could then ruin that players game if reset while banned.
rofldeadmondo

Re: Firefly ground, please answer dont hide version 2

Post by rofldeadmondo »

They wont put ID.... Get that into your head...
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

So tell me which faction...
Pueo

Post by Pueo »

There is a post in the offtopic thread about family buggery, I reported weeks ago, but they lock a thread about players wanting to improve the feedback about player bans

I think Negan said it best about putting his johnson down your collective throats and you paying firefly for the privilege.

Cheers
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

rofldeadmondo wrote:So tell me which faction...
I really do not care which faction your in
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

You think that you achive something... With this 3 faction.. Your wrong... There was more neutrals fighters them you can imagine... They all accepted 0ct4ne just to collect glory points into one house... 0ct4ne didnt had any conquer plan... He was beging other people for it...
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

we did achieve something we achieved something great,

So octane was begging people to join him...well someone had to beg all the factions sittign farming t join otherwise the map would still be painted purple I gurantee if those factions who where fighting at the start folded h19 would have won this, so when octane was "begging" just remember that begging won the server for h10 so be grateful he was happy to beg people to join him, our faction didn't need anyone begging though we knew we had to fight to save the server and it didn't take someone begging us to join, if others had to wait for someone to beg to help then that's your choice though I think a lot of them had no balls.

So as much as I hate to say it now people like sos, vengeance, BS, octane and the French they where first aboard h10- and where taking beatigns while the others where waiting for octane to beg for there help, those factins I mentioned showed balls back in those days now you see a lot of people joining h10 and joining the war, those guys well I know what happens to those guys when times go hard, they vanish....
Pueo

Post by Pueo »

My only issue is that Octane is due some credit, not all of it.

I know SOS and Joe did a lot of fast talking to whoever would listen.

From my point of view Octane was less than stellar when it came down to house cohesion, most of the factions just did whatever they were already doing, just in one centralized house instead of scattered in random pockets. Without the great purple banstick it's entirely possible H10 would still be the underdog fighting for stars.

The current issues within H10 could be resolved, but those involved have chosen to resolve things with phalluses instead of words.

Not sure it matters at this point, at least it's something to do on the map, but it does once again leave my whole time in H10 feeling like a giant waste of time. so I peaced out and decided to go play in the bush leagues on GC2

Cheers
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Pueo wrote:My only issue is that Octane is due some credit, not all of it.

I know SOS and Joe did a lot of fast talking to whoever would listen.

From my point of view Octane was less than stellar when it came down to house cohesion, most of the factions just did whatever they were already doing, just in one centralized house instead of scattered in random pockets. Without the great purple banstick it's entirely possible H10 would still be the underdog fighting for stars.

The current issues within H10 could be resolved, but those involved have chosen to resolve things with phalluses instead of words.

Not sure it matters at this point, at least it's something to do on the map, but it does once again leave my whole time in H10 feeling like a giant waste of time. so I peaced out and decided to go play in the bush leagues on GC2

Cheers
I have admitted many times that I am not a huge fan of octane, I respct what he did as HM but he also made a lot of mistakes I'm only fighting because my faction spoke and they wanted to join octane I was 50/50 I'm far to lazy for this shi* though every wasted more then enough of my time on the game this last week. It has its highs and lows fighting the main house but there Is literally no way this would ever be resolved now, someone's gotta quit probably be h19 but I will never say never as I said the same thing when we where fighting h19 and they controlled most of the map.

More and more russians seem to be springing out the wood work though so it may get interesting, obviously problem is they have not been around building fp and gold so it could be quick exits for a lot of them dpending on what they quit with initially.
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

Your right Pueo, 0ctan4 just took house after old H10 lost against H15. And he took that position and each time he was talking with faction outside H10 (H10 faction at that time, sneaky, vengeance and Insane) later on joined france faction. And then From H17 joined SOS. Only thing that was matter for him was HM position. Later on BH/DED, and Ancient joined from H11. Then after month or so H15 merged with H10. Also at this point 0ct4ne didnt want to give his position.

Do you think all of this faction wanted HM that doesnt have plan? They stayed in house, since this was the only possible way to reach H19. He almost started war with Right Sector, then with Algerians... and noone wanted to go into war with them... And yes each faction hitted on their own.. since there was no plan.

We all did achieve something but you guys are trowing this just coz of stubborn 0ct4ne.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”