Madpro

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
BOSE.com

Re: Madpro

Post by BOSE.com »

Oh geez, i just read this whole thread the last few mins now and found it really sad that people are making up so much * and seem to take everything way too personal and not in a fun way anymore;)

why we dont stop this stupid hating and crying and whatever else you guys are up to and come back to the game we played for 6 years now? farm up, choose allies, fight till your account is broke, farm up again and just have fun? what is so special now that changed this whole gameplay in such a negative way? there are rarely any russians left so go back to enjoy the game and pull the stick out of your buttholes guys ;)

btw lunks i really like you and you not forwarding my private mails im having with you do you? :shock:

ohh and ES: erbaluna is one of the nicest people you could ever talk to on ts, the problem is, that she isnt actually believing in what she tells you, but is making up plans how to betray you and create profit for herself already while she is talking to you :) sadly she also got a good skill of bringing her plans into other peoples minds and madpro is one of those lapdogs who follow her everywhere. or has just not many own thoughts on this game whatever. thats at least why he never was a better candidate than erba;)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

BOSE.com wrote: btw lunks i really like you and you not forwarding my private mails im having with you do you? :shock:
Its either that or the nekked pictures you sent me of you and 0ct4ne in the shower - I'm willing to hold off on both until you send me 3180 crowns to my account. Your choice!
BOSE.com

Post by BOSE.com »

?! i only sent you those pics showing me with henk in the shower! 8-)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

If that was Dehenks, he is well hung...

So then why are people following 0ct4ne?
BOSE.com

Post by BOSE.com »

who i * and who iwork with are two different things ;)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

* n1g - what is up!

This is why jukester had to hold me back, I was going to fight with you and cause chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOSE.com

Post by BOSE.com »

i know! your fun guy and always was hehe. dont listen to those leaders too much, they try to bring you boredom and even more boredom lul :lol:
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

BOSE.com wrote:Oh geez, i just read this whole thread the last few mins now and found it really sad that people are making up so much * and seem to take everything way too personal and not in a fun way anymore;)

why we dont stop this stupid hating and crying and whatever else you guys are up to and come back to the game we played for 6 years now? farm up, choose allies, fight till your account is broke, farm up again and just have fun? what is so special now that changed this whole gameplay in such a negative way? there are rarely any russians left so go back to enjoy the game and pull the stick out of your buttholes guys ;)

btw lunks i really like you and you not forwarding my private mails im having with you do you? :shock:

ohh and ES: erbaluna is one of the nicest people you could ever talk to on ts, the problem is, that she isnt actually believing in what she tells you, but is making up plans how to betray you and create profit for herself already while she is talking to you :) sadly she also got a good skill of bringing her plans into other peoples minds and madpro is one of those lapdogs who follow her everywhere. or has just not many own thoughts on this game whatever. thats at least why he never was a better candidate than erba;)
Finally 2 weeks later i get a real answer from someone. I wish it wasnt from the guy who flips sides every 2 weeks, but Ill take it.
BOSE.com

Post by BOSE.com »

Not everyone has only one faction or group of friends to play with ES.
i will try to tell you one last time. this is a game it is maybe also a hobby and it is for sure meant to make fun.
i am a really tolerant person and got no problems with anyone in this game, which is also why i have no problem to have fun changing the circumstances from time to time to be around with different people and fight others who i maybe didnt fight before and want to check out or whatever reason it may be. this was allways the same in the last 6 years and never a real problem as most people understand that playstyle. when you say you dont like the russians because they cheat then that is one thing that i would also support, but i can have friends in a russian house just as well as in a more international house and im quite sure that i myself have met many more people in this game and can tell you something about nearly everyone from different points of view and you are just staying in your one corner just like living in the same small villages for your whole life without seeing anything from the rest of the world ;) stop poking that point so as im far better off with how i play than you are :P btw i still like you since we had good fights on world 2 real early on hehe
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

BOSE.com wrote:Not everyone has only one faction or group of friends to play with ES.
i will try to tell you one last time. this is a game it is maybe also a hobby and it is for sure meant to make fun.
i am a really tolerant person and got no problems with anyone in this game, which is also why i have no problem to have fun changing the circumstances from time to time to be around with different people and fight others who i maybe didnt fight before and want to check out or whatever reason it may be. this was allways the same in the last 6 years and never a real problem as most people understand that playstyle. when you say you dont like the russians because they cheat then that is one thing that i would also support, but i can have friends in a russian house just as well as in a more international house and im quite sure that i myself have met many more people in this game and can tell you something about nearly everyone from different points of view and you are just staying in your one corner just like living in the same small villages for your whole life without seeing anything from the rest of the world ;) stop poking that point so as im far better off with how i play than you are :P btw i still like you since we had good fights on world 2 real early on hehe
i didn't say I didn't like you, or do I care how you play, I actually think you are a good player. I just don't trust you and I never will.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”