Madpro

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Madpro

Post by meatball2k »

drsepa wrote:Meatball - no offense but your messages come across as you are not having fun either.....I realize that sometimes mine might come across like that as well but I promise you no rage...maybe some frustration though lol
Well this week there has been highs and lows. Spending so much time playing for me is not enjoyable. Working as a team and razing people is fun though. Playing with friends I have played with for a while is fun. Dealing with idiots on both sides not so much fun. Finding out vimpy was banned * me off.

So yeah I have highs and lows. I wish I could quit but enjoy the game although wars like this probably have more highs then lows. Fighting enemy who have huge resources and pay for fp is also de motivating.

I'm honest player though and will call a spade a spade. Some people in h10 will always have my respect and others you see there true colours when you fight them.

No offense taken. We all see things differently.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

If you are just seeing my true colors then you were blind. I'm pretty sure that DrSepa would even say I'm a spade.

It is a video game! VIRTUAL RESPECT GETS YOU NOTHING!

Correction: Virtual respect gets you a headache when you're called to be a leader. Much respect for those of SOS for tolerating me. (lol see what I did there? I gave this nonexistent currency to someone. I wonder what they will do with it next?)
Last edited by Lunks on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is that, that make you honest player, and lets say drsepa not? Since he's gifring crowns for ID? He's not first and he's not last. Some of them gifting crowns for monking, some for razing others. You can't get ban for that, untill you pay someone with rl stuff. So nothing that make him less honorable then you'r.

And all this hate because of one guy chasing his egos for HM position.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

rofldeadmondo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is that, that make you honest player, and lets say drsepa not? Since he's gifring crowns for ID? He's not first and he's not last. Some of them gifting crowns for monking, some for razing others. You can't get ban for that, untill you pay someone with rl stuff. So nothing that make him less honorable then you'r.

* you talking about. Who are you?

I don't believe I ever called drsepa dishonest I'm saying I am.honest and will not say lies to get what I want or talk random *. If where getting beat I will say we got beat off better players.

If people get satisfaction by winning due to having every advantage in the book the so be it. I get satisfaction by playing a low budget account and trying to beat the big house. My history in this game has always been that way.

Drsepa even though It seems I'm giving him shi* is a good guy. I know he is some of his team mates I have question marks over past and present him though he is a decent guy. I do tend to try very hard to get my point across but ultimately after this war is done I will have no personal problem with drsepa same as past problems with star reaper and others who I have had disagreements with on forums.

What can I say I like to type and kind of enjoy the back and forth. Sometimes I win arguments some times I lose. Main thing is we all wake up happy and healthy.
Ezaizel

Post by Ezaizel »

rofldeadmondo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as soon as you include your real in game name it might be possible for you to have an opinion sweet pea.
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

Lunks wrote:If you are just seeing my true colors then you were blind. I'm pretty sure that DrSepa would even say I'm a spade.

Correction: Virtual respect gets you a headache when you're called to be a leader. Much respect for those of SOS for tolerating me. (lol see what I did there? I gave this nonexistent currency to someone. I wonder what they will do with it next?)
It just shows your true colors that's all (in real life).
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

J.J Watt wrote:
Lunks wrote:If you are just seeing my true colors then you were blind. I'm pretty sure that DrSepa would even say I'm a spade.

It just shows your true colors that's all (in real life).
Maybe I'm role playing...
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

If your role playing being a absolute * idiot then your doing a great job lol
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

Meatball you're seriously lucky you never met grind2c, you'd probably be cutting your wrists right now, lol
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well I've been in same faction as shpatii....

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”