sneaky joins H19

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: sneaky joins H19

Post by meatball2k »

[quote="drsepa"]0ct4ne - you wrote to the SOS officers and left our General (jukester) off the thread. You flat out say that you are having issues with him and you cannot have this in the house. Why leave him off the thread? We knew what you wanted and that is probably why we never responded to you lol.

Meatball - you stated ALL (exact verbiage I think you stated WHOLE of H10) of H10 has been coming after you guys????? I know for a fact there are H10 factions that are not having war with Sneaky. So how is that ALL? in fact I know of 2 factions and for all I know there is more. When you only have 11 factions and at least 2 are sitting out that is not that bad imo. Sounds like you are exaggerating big time.
quote]

Ok slight exaggeration, not all of h10, so far we have not fought the hulks, the French, scorpions and black squad. After a few days of this fight though I would be confident in 1 v 1 against any faction in this game other then ashots group there just to hardcore. I also know we wont win against h10 but to be fair I never take part in anything after age 1 so what do I do, sit and attack the hand full of h19 left which also kind of bores me or join vimpy and rest of sneaky who wanted to follow octane, if it wasn't through him and all his teamspeak meetings and convincing of other faction to join h10, I guarantee h19 would rule all of this map, I'm surprised you joined him early n considering your dislike for him and you played for months under his leadership. Now all of a sudden he is worse then de henk.

I also remember how Spartak tried to convince us very early on to have peace and keep our lands and he give us 24hrs to reply, we never replied and kept fighting, If that meeting went the other way this map would be done, so yeah octane * up but by him doing everything in his power to bring people to war we got enough people to join and eventually defeat the Russians together but it was his voice that planned it all. Now you act as if he is the devil of the server.

I would also like to say I do not agree at all with the way octane handled everything since start of the year and he should have been happy with stepping back and re-joining h10 under new leadership but he wasn't which is why he left, we know where heading into losing battle joining him BUT its a game I have put in more time in the last week then I have done in the last 3 month so happy days if I burn out in a week or 2 weeks time then who cares I will probably return at some point either in this age or another world but winning means nothing to me. Beating super houses though I like to be part of that or at least try,

p.s
drsepa lighten up, relax and enjoy yourself.
marko7

Post by marko7 »

RIP Sneaky ...
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Sneaky is bigger then just gc1 mate.

We will be back age 2 also.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

marko7 wrote:RIP Sneaky ...
sneaky faction Collapsed but didn't die ;)
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

So remind me what was the rationale for placing your faction, your own members in such a precarious position? To join a House you have been fighting most of the server? And why run a smear campaign directed at certain people in H10, that was at times disgusting?

Irresponsible at different levels. You guys give a good fight, but a lot of respect was lost after this whole ordeal.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

it was about "once you go black you'll never go back xD" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Klatsche1994

Post by Klatsche1994 »

am already excited what age 2 will bring. who will still be around then and what new alliances might form. this age is kinda over :)
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Icarus Fall wrote:So remind me what was the rationale for placing your faction, your own members in such a precarious position? To join a House you have been fighting most of the server? And why run a smear campaign directed at certain people in H10, that was at times disgusting?

Irresponsible at different levels. You guys give a good fight, but a lot of respect was lost after this whole ordeal.
It started with lies
Progressed to empty promises
Finished with a guilt trip

I really like some of the people in the Sneaky faction. I was always hoping they'd see the err of their ways and just come back.

But maybe that happens in Age II.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

icarus fall and lunks
sneaky joined H19 because shorty short brainwashed vimpy lf you know what i mean then SNK magicly agreed to join H19 :lol: :P
lf you guys know us little bit you would know we're fighting faction not farmvilla ;)
and lf you know us alot and our goals

you would know who vimpy meant when he said join big war WHO IS ................. big war with H11 lol :lol: :lol:

we sneaky wanted to take india + H11 had some people we dont like so yeah ;) 8-)
on a Serious note about the reasons of why we joined H19
mainly because 0ct4ne was able to convince us alot of people will join him (and he was right but more would have joined lf radals didn't join H10 ;)
and since also SOS was threating and insulting vimpy + we hate battletoads we joined ;)
end of the story

now yall go back and farm untill you get the spins :)
p.s
again sneaky didn't die in GC1 : they're now hiding in the shadows so keep that in mind ;)
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

tamer123 wrote:icarus fall and lunks
sneaky joined H19 because shorty short brainwashed vimpy lf you know what i mean then SNK magicly agreed to join H19 :lol: :P
lf you guys know us little bit you would know we're fighting faction not farmvilla ;)
and lf you know us alot and our goals

you would know who vimpy meant when he said join big war WHO IS ................. big war with H11 lol :lol: :lol:

we sneaky wanted to take india + H11 had some people we dont like so yeah ;) 8-)
on a Serious note about the reasons of why we joined H19
mainly because 0ct4ne was able to convince us alot of people will join him (and he was right but more would have joined lf radals didn't join H10 ;)
and since also SOS was threating and insulting vimpy + we hate battletoads we joined ;)
end of the story

now yall go back and farm untill you get the spins :)
p.s
again sneaky didn't die in GC1 : they're now hiding in the shadows so keep that in mind ;)

I was in the threads, there were absolutely 0 threats or insults by us in any of them. let me say that again. there were 0 that means none. when it was obvious you guys were going to join we started a thread asking what the intentions were and asked him not too because we didnt want to attack you guys. then he asked if we would do a peace deal if he join 19 and we said no, we would attack if they happened.

I will say it again, we did not threaten or insult him at all.

and beside after sneaky joined H19 bose.com message sep or juke and said sneaky had planned to join all along.

http://prnt.sc/e77lsa

edit: after we started fighting with them, we did insult and threaten them. but that was after they burnt the bridge by joining H19

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”