sneaky joins H19

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
tamer123

sneaky joins H19

Post by tamer123 »

greetings all

tonight sneaky joins 0ct4ne's suicide mission to kill both madpro and erbaluna

get your popcorn everyone

alot of stuff going on tonight 8-)
Icarus Fall

Re: sneaky joins H19

Post by Icarus Fall »

the kind of smear campaign you guys have going on is low and uncalled for. Unfortunately, certain people have set up really low standards for leadership in this server and is sad to see you guys following them. Joining H19 and consequently declaring on the balance of h10 backed up by stuff like "we don't like two people" it's child's play and disrespectful towards the hundreds of h10 members, many of which fought side by side with you.

I am baffled at how do you spin this * to your faction members and how irresponsible a leadership needs to be to bring their members to a disadvantageous position (termed here as "suicide mission") based on personal vendetta. But who am I to judge, perhaps being misguided and even attacked by your own FG/HM is the new cool thing on SHK
#masochismtrending

Anyway, at least this will bring more life and swords to the map :)

good luck sneaky guys
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

Icarus Fall wrote:the kind of smear campaign you guys have going on is low and uncalled for. Unfortunately, certain people have set up really low standards for leadership in this server and is sad to see you guys following them. Joining H19 and consequently declaring on the balance of h10 backed up by stuff like "we don't like two people" it's child's play and disrespectful towards the hundreds of h10 members, many of which fought side by side with you.

I am baffled at how do you spin this * to your faction members and how irresponsible a leadership needs to be to bring their members to a disadvantageous position (termed here as "suicide mission") based on personal vendetta. But who am I to judge, perhaps being misguided and even attacked by your own FG/HM is the new cool thing on SHK
#masochismtrending

Anyway, at least this will bring more life and swords to the map :)

good luck sneaky guys
well deer icarus

im neither officer or FG
i was just reporting what's going
simple as that
ask my FG for reasons why we joined but lf you want funny answer
ask drsepa :lol:

regards
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Well to make this on clear way:

We didnt join this war to kill Erbaluna od Madpro... If we do, they will be hitted in first waves which didnt happen... ;-)

We joined this war because we were threaten by SOS hardly before we even did anything. They tried to orded us what to do, thats unaccaptable from ally with we have fought against russians for so long.

Russian alliance was beaten by our H10. We left H10, because they changed HM because "they was able to". Octane went on his revenge mission alone, we were neutal to both.

We had some choices what to do, we wasnt 100% decided who or which fight we join. SOS makes that for us much easier. So we gladly joined Octane and attacked H10 because its normal to say:" because we was able to".

Maybe I am crazy, but first day of war shows us that we could hold as a good team against H10. They all focused on us, well and they are welcome. They forgot about H19 or Octane, they just went on Sneaky.. yay :D

This is just civil war, there isnt russian only house, there is new force against H10.

You could accept it or not, this is how Sneaky see it and for what Sneaky fight. We fight against powerhungry people, we fight against peole which dont deserve win Age 1, we fight because we can.. :P

We could be beaten, we could win. But our hearts really know we allready won this server.

Have a nice day all of you my beloved and addicted SHK players. ;-)))
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

LOL you are such a liar Vimpy. Let me guess you beat us on EU1 too right...lol

http://prnt.sc/e6rlod

Notice you sent that out on Feb 5th. We messaged you on the 10th asking what was going on. Your decision was made 5 days before we even contacted you. Do you realize you ruin your reputation when you lie like that???
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

Oh and in case you wondered what our answer was it is NO!

https://postimg.org/image/xe20jghrx/
VimpyCZ

Post by VimpyCZ »

Well BIG WAR doesnt mean only join H19, what about youre talking hahahahaha... we was thinking to hit Duckers again.. well but for you big war means only joining H19.. waste of time to solve that with you, you will be always thinking the same ;-)
rofldeadmondo

Post by rofldeadmondo »

tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

rofldeadmondo wrote:Image
mr.rofl who thinks he knows 0ct4ne very well

0ct4ne doesn't just sits on his islands

he plans/brings ppl to the house/helps with armies lf needed

do you really think H10 magicly became this big not 0ct4ne and some H10 factions helped make it this big ?

regards
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

My apologies Tamer did not lie just vimpy lol
Last edited by drsepa on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”