sneaky joins H19

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
ElectrickSabers

Re: sneaky joins H19

Post by ElectrickSabers »

drsepa wrote:@TAMER - I feel the need to clarify two things.

#1 is that the screenshot of my message was from a thread that Vimpy and Pres Lincoln were on. I was not talking behind anyones back. I was saying that on a thread with Vimpy lol.

#2 we had just been told by them that they were joining H19. We got an internal thread from you guys that you were preparing for big war and to get ready. We messaged Vimpy and Pres Lincoln asking their intentions (meanwhile we knew all along what that meant but figured might as well be direct about it). We were told that they were joining H19 and we told them if they join they are enemies. No questions asked or further discussion needed.

I did destroy Vimpy on EU1 and now on GC1 as well. You would think he would have learned by now lol btw I do not dislike him at all. I talk smack to my friends all the time just ask Jukester as he is the constant target of SOS smacktalk ;-)
I check the time stamps, you sent that message after sneaky had joined 19 and jumped right back out.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

@Drsepa

I think it was more of a a house effort against Vimpy rather then just you, There is no I in team. H10 did good job working as a team against us well not all h10 but 4 or 5 factions.

p.s
Vimpy is not destroyed just lost a battle, plenty more life in the old vimpsta yet just not in age 1, we learned from our mistakes and fighting on fumes against factions with a lot more fp then us just become impossible, it comes down to safe zones and fp and if you got none of either then your pretty much * ked.

So yeah, you live you learn.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

icarus fall
go deep into the message
@Drsepa
lol dude i made sure in the image to perfectly hide your name and sheild so i dont damage your good rep and cause big Controversy (i failed ofc :lol: )
im not trying to roast SOS nor anyone else
@sabers
well lf what you saying is true then im complately wrong about SOS threating and insulting us before joining
drsepa

Post by drsepa »

@Tamer - I did not need you to hide my name. I do not think I said anything wrong lol

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”