Battletoads VS H2

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
HelaFire

Battletoads VS H2

Post by HelaFire »

So i hear it is ok for H10 to take in Battletoads and get upset that H2 are still attacking them even though this is the same principle H10 applied to H19 members who moved house......

Seriously? The Factions that made this win for H10 left H10 to have the war with Battletoads, and now you take them in and complain H2 still attack them......bad form......oh and mess567 I am super dissapointed in you.......
B0CMAN

Re: Battletoads VS H2

Post by B0CMAN »

Rinhad

Post by Rinhad »

Well Hela. That Guy took players from h12 / turkey into h2, wich keep attacking h10, our guys in iraq, etc.
They are still and h2 and actively attacking us, last night as well.
So well, toads are not in 10, while that players are under h2 flag attacking us and are refused to kicked out.

SO tell me should i go and raze h2 players now? or cry about it?
Dunno, but for me thats just * backside games from him and everyone knows that;)

And a single person didnt made anyone win, if there was someone making it win , it was the whole group and coordination between the players , but not him.

So while this things with h2 attacking us is going on, tell me how should i respect such *?
We got treaten by h2 that they will declare when we dont stop attacking h2 in turkey, then JKLA attacks again, after some talks he got finally kicked, and guess whos back in h2 and attacking us;)

So please Hela, dont forget that ur guys are not the angels who came to save the world:)
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

My as a H2 player the Turkish faction should be booted out of H2 and homeless should be booted out of h10.

Simple as that, No one can complain when both sides are taking in enemies of the other but both sides should know that both enemys will be targeted and thisshoudl not concern anyone else in either house.

Turks will be hit by h10 and rightly so until some sort of resolution or surrender is made and same with any bt's in h10
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

meatball2k wrote:My as a H2 player the Turkish faction should be booted out of H2 and homeless should be booted out of h10.

Simple as that, No one can complain when both sides are taking in enemies of the other but both sides should know that both enemys will be targeted and thisshoudl not concern anyone else in either house.

Turks will be hit by h10 and rightly so until some sort of resolution or surrender is made and same with any bt's in h10
Good call
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

meatball2k wrote:My as a H2 player the Turkish faction should be booted out of H2 and homeless should be booted out of h10.

What is going on with my boyz? :mrgreen:

Don't make me come back :evil: :evil:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah all is going ti*s up
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

Just want to post that I have just been hit by bose.com formally of house 2, 8 times in Africa, fought my absolute * off against the god * russians only to get hit from behind by a guy ive never met , talked to or said anything negative about, but yet this guy hits me, ill never forget it or forgive. Im done in global, * this world
emplexity

Post by emplexity »

Beowulfneo wrote:Just want to post that I have just been hit by bose.com formally of house 2, 8 times in Africa, fought my absolute * off against the god * russians only to get hit from behind by a guy ive never met , talked to or said anything negative about, but yet this guy hits me, ill never forget it or forgive. Im done in global, * this world

beo your forum profile shows your online status, might wanna change the login setting bro

you know how sneaky people can be ;P
#1 knob in world 1
Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo »

dude you just dont know how many neutral russians ive been after, to have my own people attack me out of the blue, im speechless, this world can go to * for all I care, and these players here, will be hunted down....I feel sorry for them when im done.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”