what makes a good HM what makes a bad HM

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Dave1

Re: what makes a good HM what makes a bad HM

Post by Dave1 »

LOL did not the W7 crew pay some big hitters from the old worlds to do their dirty work and claim it as a win for them and was it not a back stab hitting the W6 guys so early in the game when they were off line no war declared research in its early stage castles not fully built and no war declared, not guys i want to work with
I play hard,fair but stubborn they would have not got me out and they would never have been peace or a safe zone for them in spain and potrugal LOL
Everyone knocks the Russians for cheating but for me there are bigger, more cheats and backstabbers in the west in this game and you only have to look at real life
to see how the politics are there
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

Did the west not agree to ally and fight H19 early in G1 on the understanding to kill them off then fight it out among themselves to win the age then H15 and under SR leadership they made peace with H19 and hung the rest out to dry then when H10 were dead took over H10 to then it leave it open for take over by 0ct4ne nothing against him for doing it thats what i told others to do but thats how we got to this point in the game
in conclusion i would not trust SR to look after my next door neighbors cat when they went on holiday than trust him in the game ( and i don't like cats ) :)
Pueo

Post by Pueo »

If you trust any of the major players in this game you should get your head examined.
andycorks

Post by andycorks »

seems dave has a good memory I 4got about the little crew that was paid off in spain and yes it seems that there a lot of players that will lie and backstab in this game to achieve there own agendas
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

hahaha I love the comment about playing a proper server like gc2.....

No disrespect to GC2 players but I have to be honest the majority are players who run away from GC1 when they thought they couldn't win. I would rather stay here and fight with people who where fighting against all the odds and where pretty much just staying to cause a problem knowing there was no way we could turn the server around from the Russians........after some good leadership skills from octane he got more people on board and we did actually turn it around.

As for star reaper becoming a HM, I have had many long run ins with him from w7 to euro1 but he is a decent HM but I was disappointed in his lack of action on global early on and watching a small number of people fight the Russians when he was fighting h10 knowing that the war was a pointless war that would achieve nothing but weaken both houses which at the time where needed to fight the Russians.

A good HM knows the big picture and neither of those HMs at the time would give way so they could help in war with h19. Still though like he said he had babies on the way and shi* like that so don't blame him for leaving I just expected a lot more from him and his guys in this map.
Rinhad

Post by Rinhad »

Just for the Record. Of StarReaper in Eu1.
I dont want to open old wounds, but this is kinda ironic xD

Its ONLY about EU1-> StarReapers Faction dropping our House overnight and Razing their own Housemembers for "FUN".
They joined H6 and SR took the HM.

The Vengeful wrote:

Good HM.
- First into a war zone -> He was about the only one of his Faction who did NOT went into the Warzone in Irland.
- Last out of a war zone -> Never in , never out ;)
- Doesn't ask players to do what he/she wont -> Vengeance is Mine, Logtrees etc. did the dirty work
- Doesn't rattle easy -> Well, when the German Faction " wicki und die starken männer" invaded shotland, it was a very quick surrender of SR
- Highly visible, approachable, and online. - As far as when I was HM, I liked my players to feel like if they mailed me, I mailed back, if they got on TS I was there, or would be there and have time for them. Goes a long way. -> Agree with u on that, u like talking much
- Big picture view of the map. -> U had a really small view, undererstimating most people because u and ur players had some more crowns than others.

- Always keep your word, to your own players. -> Well u backstabbed ur own House, and broke nearly every deal after some time;)

- Be fair to your alliance and players, just because someone spends more they get treated different. -> Well, backstabbing, talking other Housemembers into joining you. You even talked Br0nx into this, who later apologized, and was angry that u used his account and burned all fp, gold and cards. And well, i remember the meeting u had with Frostyboy and one of his Officers who didnt talked, oh * that was me , listening to ur offers and experiencing how ratty u really were.

- Favor results over calm waters. What I mean by that is, if someone is a crappy sheriff that doesn't attack, they don't need a seat which is a weapon of war.
-> Why u holded Sheriffseats then?:)
- Pick your principles for the map and stick with them. IE: W7 Ireland, is for the Irish, no one else has any rights. -> Well ur principles seems always to play as a rat

- No butt hurt, don't get prideful. Basically when we won W7 16 and 9 were able to merge after a long war, me winning the server and having my name at the top of the house didn't concern me, I was able to see that Holden of 16 had worked every bit as hard as I had to get his house where it needed to be. So we rotated HM kept us both fresh, and ultimately he got the top honors and I couldn't be happier for him. -> Blablablablablabla never played there

As far as bad HM... The bodies are all over the place :) no reason to even touch on all the details, its all poor management, lazy, god complex, poor fighting, or cheated till they got banned off the planet. -> Well afraid of beein in warzone, people backing ur Villages with ID, not much attacks only talks, god complex confirmed, well for me u never fought good, because crowns wont buy u skill ;) , and well u played on multiple accounts (bronx), StarReaper got banned as well so who u think u are xD

S.R.

As far i can read, and just using ur OWN words about beeing a good and bad HM ,you shown urself as a very Bad HM in EU1.

I dont have a problem with U or ur players but u did a really bad job, wich led into loosing the map and trust of nearly everybody.

But for someone with such a Big Mouth and selfconfidience , then letting other people do the dirty work is well kind of pathetic.

#fortheloveofreaper
J.J Watt

Post by J.J Watt »

Dave1 wrote:Did the west not agree to ally and fight H19 early in G1 on the understanding to kill them off then fight it out among themselves to win the age then H15 and under SR leadership they made peace with H19 and hung the rest out to dry then when H10 were dead took over H10 to then it leave it open for take over by 0ct4ne nothing against him for doing it thats what i told others to do but thats how we got to this point in the game
in conclusion i would not trust SR to look after my next door neighbors cat when they went on holiday than trust him in the game ( and i don't like cats ) :)
When you don't know all sides of the story I would recommend you not throw accusations left and right. If anything, you're the epitome why we ended up doing just that.

Thanks
Dave1

Post by Dave1 »

LOL Watty thats because you knew my little crew would never work with star reaper so you hid under the H19 umbrella after jumping ship back stabbing and leaving the west alone in the hope of killing us off out numbering us 50/100 to 1 at times and still we did not give in and retook everything you monked never held just monked off us so how good is your HM and war machine all hot air and no substance comes to mind
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

One thing I notice about shk forums

Everyone has there own story and everyone is insistent that there story is the correct version,
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

andycorks wrote:we have seen this server go all over the place it took a special player to actually allighn so many players fighting amoungst them selves to band together and change the map from h19 control this player took it all and made a house that could stand up and do the hard yards that player showed many a good HM then came along a player that had there own agendas making side deals with the enemy to protect there own faction even though there house was fighting the enemy then used anything they could to overthrow there HM and overnight broke the house and earned many a hatred from within there own house just to achieve there own agenda and become the worst HM a server had seen

correct us if we are wrong
Sorry but please place some punctuation marks, because I can not understand what you are saying. Maybe post who you are talking about also.........

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”