Orange suddenly all over the map.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Orange suddenly all over the map.

Post by meatball2k »

lol @ number 4

so the guys that got banned purchased crowns immediately then got banned again.....

I mean come on, it was obviously * up when all the unbanned accounts returned even people who got a lot of money from FF returned so it was fairly obvious this was a mistake. So for them to purchase crowns ( I don't believe it) then its there own fault.

I mean what you have stated could also be a reason for anyone to not play but its a game, f you like it play if you don't go play something else, but constant whinning like little girls on forum is becoming boring. There is h19 players still playing and they could easily try and form some sort of peace agreement and farm and return later, but they just keep fighting and keep losing players so its down to bad leadership that they have no resources, sometimes its good to no when to walk away.
dexl

Post by dexl »

meatball2k wrote:I also notice lots of Russian players lying about the map I know 300 have been banned and there is around 170 still fighting and some have quit but there is pockets of Russians lying around the map I'm sure they will rejoin at some point. If not good game. Good night gc1
Dreaming is not bad)
Fights with each other and don't forget to pay to admins for bans each other, "great" warriors.
dexl

Post by dexl »

meatball2k wrote:lol @ number 4

so the guys that got banned purchased crowns immediately then got banned again.....

I mean come on, it was obviously * up when all the unbanned accounts returned even people who got a lot of money from FF returned so it was fairly obvious this was a mistake. So for them to purchase crowns ( I don't believe it) then its there own fault.

I mean what you have stated could also be a reason for anyone to not play but its a game, f you like it play if you don't go play something else, but constant whinning like little girls on forum is becoming boring. There is h19 players still playing and they could easily try and form some sort of peace agreement and farm and return later, but they just keep fighting and keep losing players so its down to bad leadership that they have no resources, sometimes its good to no when to walk away.
Мировое соглашение допустимо с честными игроками, а не с шулерами из 10-го дома. Так что этот термин здесь неприменим. Если бы не баны, вы бы все бегали за Спартаком и молили пощады. Надоело переводить, переводите сами, все равно вам больше нечем заняться, если только банами своих бывших друзей)))
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

We still have a war with battletoads Qaedjin, after that who knows. Farm our days away depending on what happens next as I aldo don't wanna block h10 winning this after the recovery they made so if anything happens between both houses I will more then likely join justarandom and see out the age farming.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

POSSIBLE SCENARIOS:

*. NEGOTIATED COMPROMISE, Heavy Hitters currently in Orange go back to Black, maybe with. compromise Marshall.

*. CIVIL WAR, Orange and Black go at each other.

*. FARM AND FADE, those currently in Black get their names in the Hall, but it would sirt if need an asterick next to it, as many Heavy Hitters who. ontributed to the Epic turning of the tables are not given the respect they earned.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Most of the players want leadership to work out a compromise. I enjoyed working with Octane and his crew. This issue is completely at the leadership level.

We want them honored with the win as well at Age I.
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

It was 0ct4ne who, while in H17, had the vision to oppose H19. At that time we had less than 70 members in our house but we were fighting them. 0ct4ne put in a lot of time to bring others to the table but we were already upsetting the apple cart. The other factions joined, we gained momentum and got H10 to the point it is at now.

Yes there were player bans etc..... But 0ct4ne had a vision and he took us to this point. Whatever happens now and whoever is lead HM when this ends without 0ct4ne it would never have gotten to this point.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

Alright you talked me into it, as long as everyone rejoins H10 I will HM for the next 90 days with Oct as my co marshall.
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

But I'm gonna need... probably 200 in crowns.... and a few village handoffs.
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

The Vengeful wrote:But I'm gonna need... probably 200 in crowns.... and a few village handoffs.
You are quite cheap.....this could be feasible!!!!!

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”