Orange suddenly all over the map.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
RobertScott

Orange suddenly all over the map.

Post by RobertScott »

What up with that ?
Vinlatte

Re: Orange suddenly all over the map.

Post by Vinlatte »

orange is the new black.....didnt you know? :lol:
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Well, Laura Prepon is easy on the eyes from that TV show, but in this case, I see Heavy Hitters in an irrelevant House not in the Glory Hunt, so it is rather puzzling.
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

Well.....when you allow a snake to join your team, this is what you risk.............
BOSE.com

Post by BOSE.com »

HelaFire wrote:Well.....when you allow a snake to join your team, this is what you risk.............
+1 couldnt have put it in better words lal
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

To be fair I have been waiting for this from a meeting we had about Erbaluna's team joining us........they expressed concerns and they and some friends at the rejoining even ended up in a play for HM seat then.....but majority was for 0ct4ne.

He saw our house to victory but i had heard the background noises from Luna, I warned him.........I was right.

Yes 0ct4ne may have done some things they will post here that people will think justify a HM change..........but to instigate that change while he was asleep and his supporters asleep is wrong.

But Luna she already screwed 0ct4ne and others in the early stages of this server.....and when she rejoined she made a lot of noise it was obvious she wanted the HM seat.......she just waited for the guy who has been through a motor cycle accident in the last year.....who suffered severe head trauma to stop looking her way and make a mistake so she could make her move.

Ok let me revise this somewhat, as I have had a period of reflection. Constantly since we became 12 factions in the house, every decision has almost had to have a double approval, this is not effective. It has been as if everytime the HM made a decision, such as placing swords on one house recently because they would not leave Scorpions faction alone, the there was interference in the background convincing others it was wrong rather than allowing the HM to do its job......this is just one example of whats been happening quite often

If ALL the factions had been together for a meeting and a vote of no confidence held and majority went for it as long as the HM was there and had a chance to explain his actions then fine. But thats not how it went down, and how it went down is what has upset me the most........
Last edited by HelaFire on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Wow, thank you for the info. I am sorry to hear about Oct4ne's real life situation.

For me it is important to play this game as a straight shooter and it sounds like this transition was set into motion by actions that were less than honorable.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

I see a lot of opinion here. I'll get you some baseline facts so that you can understand how we got here. These are facts, not conspiracy theory I watched it all happen because I was very eager to join in the fight against H11 - yes I wanted to help!

1. JVC dropped Octane's faction, razed De Henks down to 3 villages
2. De Henks retaliates and takes country from H10
3. Octane invites JVC back and declares war on H11
4. When Jukester didn't agree Octane attacked him
(This is where people begin to loose confidence in a leader, when he attacks his peers. Remember now SOS might have just been that last faction to support Octane, heck I personally like the guy!)
5. House removed him from Marshal
6. Octane leaves house
7. Octane and Juke make up - that doesn't mean the rest of SOS is happy. I never saw an apology.
8. Octane rejoined house with hope of being voted back in, I'm sure there was a threat of leaving if he didn't get it back
9. Majority did not vote for him
10. He left again

I might have missed a minor fact or two in this timeline. But this is how we got to the point where your faction can say that Erbaluna took the house from Octane. Maybe she is very evil, the worst person in the world, but she had no part in FACT 1 through 10. That is what got us here.

We (those players left in H10 who want to finish up this age and relish in the good work everyone did) are doing our best to encourage our leaders to find a neutral house marshal or someone who all the factions can trust.

I would suggest all of you who believe Erbaluna is evil to encourage Octane to help find a house marshal HE trusts for H10. At that point, none of this will matter anymore and in a few months it'll be forgotten.

Lunks
0ct4ne

Post by 0ct4ne »

I'm really not big on the forum drama since the days of IRC. Henk came online and attacked 3 different factions of H10, and when I messaged him about it he made clear indication that there was no stopping it and it was at that point I put swords up as the HM of the house. I have never and would never wait for the entire cabinet of leadership to wakeup, find a time that works best to meet and vote on putting swords up on a house that is over 50% enemy players. I didn't plan any of those movements, I was called at 3 a.m and it is what it is.

Voting me out of the HM seat without 4 of the 5 generals that didn't vote to do it's knowledge is what * me off. You don't like me or my job so far? Be a man or woman and say it to my face, don't wait until the middle of the night and start trying to lobby votes and steal the vote for HM while I am sleeping. That is why everyone is so *. I mean *, Erbalazy didn't even contact Black Squad who is a major player for their input on the issue.

Much like mistakes among any historical issues, I chose not to make a public apology and instead to handle the issue personally in private with the only other player who was involved. You may find lots of hurt feelings but Juke and I were the ones involved in the conflict. So when he said he was fine with it all and understood my side just to not do it again, well in my mind, that meant it was buried.

The complexity of the situation of the vote is massive. Several FG's on Vacation Mode. The unique thing about this house merging like 100+ times is that even all former FG's have a say but everyone disregarded them and said it is all about current FG's etc etc. Wrong. So to simply say 7/12 FG's or their interim replacements throw a vote to kick me out of something I built and worked on even from a hospital after my life flight, well. . .that's pretty ballsy. You're following a player that got her house Destroyed earlier in the server and it will happen again 100%. Ask JoeBlow his opinion. When Joe and I started chatting about the possibility of rebuilding the house etc etc I said you sure you wanna put in the time and without putting him on blast we agreed. I made a deal and promise to all the other current FG's and Officers of our factions for the same thing and slowly piece by piece we rebuilt the house from 67 members, 4 kingseats to nearly 468 members and 135 kingseats. Biggest come back in SHK history players said, but big buildings have more things that can catch on fire.

Much like Joe dropping SOS from the house back when Erbaluna tried to get him replaced as the HM the first time when we were trying to help end the H10/H15 civil war, I had the exact same thing on my mind. I called him at work, told him what was happening, he rushed home and came on TS. A few words later he said "If you can't respect me and my guys then you don't need us either." SOS did exactly the same thing. I have played in SOS many servers/ages and help so many of our players over the years I am just like you guys. I punched your brother in the face and instead of moving past it like some friends who fight and share a bear after wards people want us to binge watch the titanic and take Midol.

My hope,
It was not to get voted back in it was to establish stability while a proper election could be organized if still desired. All the holidays and people on vacas it only made sense to wait. Erbaluna couldn't wait to start changing things. Immediately henk was in the house teamspeak and she was making deals without anyone elses knowledge. Swords down off H11 but no one knew why. Secret meetings with other HM's on the map etc. The "vote" or 9 Generals in a thread is the worst idea I've ever heard. Too many were gone and she was gonna ruin all the deals and balancing I had done in the house since before the holidays started.

Moving forward.
It is only out of respect for the members of House 10 who were with us when we were out gunned against H19 that I even continue to still consider a movement forward. Wheel spins mean * to me, I would rather burn my overly farmed account to the group removing a few players from this game on multiple servers than listen to all this drama anymore. 3 hour house meeting yesterday, many people made suggestions, none were listened to only more crying about me attacking Jukester and calling him a name. So here you go. . . Yo bro, Juke, I apologize for making a lude joke about a false title for you and smashing up a few of your castles with breakers due to a collage of personal issues and house pressure.

Lost track of your numbering system lunks but its there nonetheless. -0ct4ne
33045752af819d4c1b326a8538ce1e3f8ea2934f

Post by 33045752af819d4c1b326a8538ce1e3f8ea2934f »

that about sums it up

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”