Orange suddenly all over the map.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
dexl

Re: Orange suddenly all over the map.

Post by dexl »

Eat each other or ban.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

OK thank you folks for filling me in, and the server does not have to be dead if we don't want it to be, there are still six thousand or so of us still logging in.
dexl

Post by dexl »

RobertScott wrote:OK thank you folks for filling me in, and the server does not have to be dead if we don't want it to be, there are still six thousand or so of us still logging in.
6000 ) А месяц назад было более 7500, посмотрим сколько останется еще через месяц, "играйте" дальше, трупики живые.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

server is far from dead, 2 houses left, portion of h10 has left which masy give h19 a chance to regroup which may give the map a good finish.

H2 vs battletoads also just hotting up

The amount of drama this map has seen from day 1 is pretty impressive, certainly a very interesting server which has went back and forth from the start.
Dxarg-Log

Post by Dxarg-Log »

meatball2k wrote:server is far from dead, 2 houses left, portion of h10 has left which masy give h19 a chance to regroup which may give the map a good finish.

H2 vs battletoads also just hotting up

The amount of drama this map has seen from day 1 is pretty impressive, certainly a very interesting server which has went back and forth from the start.
Just. look up. on. fractions. from the H19.
Any regrouping?
*lol*
There are players just leave the game.
I noticed it in the summer.
Now it's just become a mass exodus of players.
This world is dead as w6.

World 6 has many active players.
They do not go away.
And do not fight with each other.
They are stuck at the same point as we well see here.

What has changed with the departure of 0ctane from H10?
Erbaluna played in the w6.
I will assume that she knows the tactics of "throw away some factions from the house."
CatoMarcus got his shot. * Lol * but if for him it interesting, he's backs to H2 with Vengeance.

Confrontation there as such, this was doe-war, she quickly leaves.
De Hank just loves to war sometimes, he goes on way of war some times from w6 and europe.
Henk De sometimes plays in a betrayal mod, but it is too is temporary and does not affect the outcome glory/war/exodus of players.
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

jackal devouring one another jackal

I think Erbaluna daughter of CAtomarcus

Because Catomarcus in the end of 1st age(W6) drop russian faction from house,becouse he like bdsm with otsos team....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Well we will see what happens. Dead nor dead I've enjoyed it. Happy to chill out and farm for a bit to be honest once this new war is done. Been a long old war against 19
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I also notice lots of Russian players lying about the map I know 300 have been banned and there is around 170 still fighting and some have quit but there is pockets of Russians lying around the map I'm sure they will rejoin at some point. If not good game. Good night gc1
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

meatball2k wrote:I also notice lots of Russian players lying about the map I know 300 have been banned and there is around 170 still fighting and some have quit but there is pockets of Russians lying around the map I'm sure they will rejoin at some point. If not good game. Good night gc1
Rejoin for what?

1 Many players banned
2 Many left the game because their friends banned
3 Many do not have the resources
4 Players got unbann , purchase crowns and than got banned again. Becouse the administration said that there was a failure in the system and all the players were unbanned by mistake. Money is not returned.
5 BlackMArket
6 No updates for a year or more.

Just tell me for what Russians need to spend time in this world?

Erbaluna did what it wanted. If not Oct4ne, 10H died even earlier. But if it was necessary Erbaluna, and she did everything for this. Even gave a fake crown. Which took off when on the map so everything is clear.

Only than Oct4ne go in 10H , 10H start to win on map. New factions entered the house. Began bans players of 19H. And 10H with new players with tons of faith are start win.

I can still recall something. Before than Oct4ne stand HM and what erbaluna speak. Who is erbaluna? Player who speak with spartak about peace and player who sad that ended play, but we see the opposite. She play, she general and HM.

It's just Epic
33045752af819d4c1b326a8538ce1e3f8ea2934f

Post by 33045752af819d4c1b326a8538ce1e3f8ea2934f »

In the end I give much respect to the Russian players many of whome were a real pain in the a** its much easier and simpler for me when I know exactly who my enemy is rather than those that claim to be friends only to jump at the first opportunity to back stab, there are still many honorable Russian players left and id love to see that fire come back.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”