SOS vs H19, 1 Year of War

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
LuxuriousAuto

Re: SOS vs H19, 1 Year of War

Post by LuxuriousAuto »

to bad i didn't come till it was basically to late
global conflict 2 is a handful
but global conflict 1 is Crazy with the cheaters and everything lol :lol: :lol:
Kai-Liantra

Post by Kai-Liantra »

it's my 5 cents.
Spoiler! :
I do not believe that a violation of the game affects the game itself.
First of all, the player agrees, whether it is fun to play in the current game mechanics.
I liked the fact that the S.O.S agreed that they should continue to fight.

Панъ Spartak hung on the cross (ban), it is not the game itself, and, on the mechanics of the game, where all the other players have to leave the game in the absence of proper leadership.

All certainly understand that there is no evil in which the Russia or another country (ha-ha USA now! LOL. I remember -twitter hating) president is always an evil man.
This is not true.
People change.
But the game mechanics remained practically unchanged.

This is sad especially for the remaining players.
I think those who have decided to leave this world the last - players or permanently withdraw from the game, as did many of the players on both sides on the European server, and global conflict or leave their villages to collect apples (which is happening now already - relaxed constant.).

I remember such a relaxed state in the world 6 in the first era, everyone thought that the house 10 was the victor.
But the house of 10 forgotten something - that guide the marshall house had its influence the course of the war, and many deliberately want to destroy to establish its order (haha OAD) so here there is a dilemma, the other players have come to play on one of both side, and were placed under the hit.

Thus, the remaining players in the global conflict is likely already decided to play on other servers (backup option as it is called), but these worlds suitable for war, there will always be one rare.

Not just mentioned here the wolf world (the most boring world in the entire game.
Why the wolf randomly attacking everybody. I did not realize - it's boring when there is no history of such large-scale action. No albeit controversial, but effective mechanics, at least as a the euro / global conflict, which is used by all the players is too interesting. Instead, there is the requirement of non-aggression to other players. What nonsense).
In general, I do not think that now is interesting to play for someone other than in a global conflict 2 (wow) .
LuxuriousAuto

Post by LuxuriousAuto »

:lol: House 10 in GC2 is a Fail
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

фракция клоунов возвысила себя.
Остановите планету, я сойду.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”