I wonder ... (incoming attacks notification)

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Cl0s3F0r3v3r

Re: I wonder ... (incoming attacks notification)

Post by Cl0s3F0r3v3r »

Voievoda wrote:I did abandon all vasals except for one village, because it was a strategic move to have Russian vasals in case someone attacks, and I did recieve threats (especially from one of the undefeatables), who would dare to raze Russians? And I have explained that to H10. But they look at me like at a slave. For me war is about goals, not about destroying the enemy. The later is for those who are too lazy to have goals and who want to achieve all goals for all times at once. Who wants to destroy he has no feeling of honor nor respect for the enemy nor for himself. He thinks the fact that he did survive in south America is a gift from heaven, not from the enemy. And he will destroy until he is destroyed. Because he wants to get destroyed in the first place. So, this is a message for the Russians, if you have given them a chance to survive, now see what they really want.

I want to solve this porogrammer problem, because who has no honor he will do any bad deed.

My first information about such a program was from second hand on Europe 1 more than 6 months ago. This person named also few names where I can ask about the program. And I did ask but nobody answered, and after a war between H6 and H9 (a first one in which I was pushed in a perfid way) it was clear to me that most players from H9 are "undefeatable" because they are always online in the middle of the night. And I don't believe in accidents. But I also don't believe that someone will admit that they are doing it, because modernity means falsity in general.

Well dont tell me that only H10 applies this rule, this is a common rule to have in shk since ever, what are you so surprised about, i started as a neutral in gc1 in a neutral faction until H19 decided to declare us, a neutral faction, enemy's, cause we had our villages in Canada and that's about it. There's bad people in both sides, but dont tell me that H10 is worst then H19, cause it isn't, there's a reason to why so many people are daily joining H10 and many people are daily leaving H19, and its cause people decided to actually fight back and not H19 let have a free win.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah this rule has applied since the day I played the game and it still applies now, personally I would only really go after a vassal or LL if they where sending troops to help them defend or if they where using the vassal to attack from or if it was strategic i.e they had village in area the house was focussing on so basically staying with any one in war times is a risk, I would also never get offended if someone dropped me as LL as long as they give me notice to use any troops up and as long as the LL warned me he was going to drop me in case he left me defenceless.

So yeah everyone in every house has players who will kill any vassals or LL that are linked to the enemy its very risky to expect to stay neutral while linked with warring houses.
INotorious

Post by INotorious »

It's eazy to preach and act as "morally conscious person" in these cases. We all razed vassal/LL players of enemys. That was "rule" from day one as someone said before, especially if they fill vassals with army ( or if neutral LL fill vassal, who is enemy with army ), no meter if vassal/LL is neutral etc.

On topic:

I also think that those "notifications", if they exist ( i don't know anyone who use it ) are some kind of cheating. Because then it turns out that I and players like me are fools for being awake for whole night and sleeping low hours during war times.
Voievoda

Post by Voievoda »

When everything is in black and full of skulls and cynical names, you get the feeling you are on the graveyard.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”