Hello spartak

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Kleopatraa

Hello spartak

Post by Kleopatraa »

VimpyCZ

Re: Hello spartak

Post by VimpyCZ »

Kleopatraa wrote:http://prntscr.com/cs49qh hello :)
lol dont scare him this way!!! :D now he will be hidden here... :P well after all crying voices on this forum I really want to listen to his story.. how innocent he is..
akakiller

Post by akakiller »

H10 = Hypocritical B*itches! You clowns have more faith alts than the Russians could even dream off.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Zzzzzzz

Send tickets then or are you guys to good for that
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

akakiller wrote:H10 = Hypocritical B*itches! You clowns have more faith alts than the Russians could even dream off.

Why nobody form H19 report us? You are guys just strong on forum. Stop talking bs we dont have alts.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Kleopatraa wrote:
akakiller wrote:H10 = Hypocritical B*itches! You clowns have more faith alts than the Russians could even dream off.

Why nobody form H19 report us? You are guys just strong on forum. Stop talking bs we dont have alts.
I laughed more than i should
So are you trying to say me+occasionally juris+one time 3 russians are stronger than forum * * and 40 people from h10 complaining every time like with server rollback? XD who here is strong on forum, sfter me forum warrior title goes to meatball and vimpy, only h10 post on forum XDDD
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Kleopatraa wrote:

I laughed more than i should
So are you trying to say me+occasionally juris+one time 3 russians are stronger than forum * * and 40 people from h10 complaining every time like with server rollback? XD who here is strong on forum, sfter me forum warrior title goes to meatball and vimpy, only h10 post on forum XDDD
Suck it Micha :lol:
akakiller

Post by akakiller »

Don't use alts lol I've killed many Serbian alts on Mondo just ask your friends :P

Only a * reports and I'm no * unlike drespa the king of the pussies! That guy is the biggest hypocritical b*itch this game has ever seen.
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

akakiller wrote:Don't use alts lol I've killed many Serbian alts on Mondo just ask your friends :P

Only a * reports and I'm no * unlike drespa the king of the pussies! That guy is the biggest hypocritical b*itch this game has ever seen.
You killed? Lol * off litle noob haha :lol: :lol:
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am not a forum warrior!!!!

I am the forum Legend!!!

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”