House 10 Brillant Plan To Win Global 1

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: House 10 Brillant Plan To Win Global 1

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

You wont even get reply why u got banned if you didnt scam ff like jvc and code with paypal claims
Last edited by TotallyNotMicha on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ezaizel

Post by Ezaizel »

I'm sure halleluja666 was banned for no reason either your faction is one of the worst account sharing factions I've ever seen.
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

Probably all H19 was baned without reason :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

I know I was!

hands up don't ban!
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!
TotallyNotMicha

Ezaizel wrote:I'm sure halleluja666 was banned for no reason either your faction is one of the worst account sharing factions I've ever seen.
i guess u never played with or against black hand, they have natural talent to even make people come back from dead when attack is launched within 3 mins
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

Why nobody from BH is baned? Why Micha? Probably because we dont share acc, or having others acc
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Xunzi wrote:I know I was!

hands up don't ban!
Xunzi your humor is on spot.

The FF admins are much like American cops.

We need a movement and it needs a hashtag. We need protests and then riots, but we need to destroy our community and loot each other.

Ok, got it. H19, #RussianAltsMatter, then h19 pillages and razes each other and we blame Firefly.
BOSE.com

Post by BOSE.com »

TotallyNotMicha wrote:
Ezaizel wrote:I'm sure halleluja666 was banned for no reason either your faction is one of the worst account sharing factions I've ever seen.
i guess u never played with or against black hand, they have natural talent to even make people come back from dead when attack is launched within 3 mins
Hmm they can call eachother and got whatsapp and so on? i remember spartak calling one of our german guys in h19 when he got an attack incomming and helped him that way. why BH members cant do such things? it is something else than account sharing which can obviously be prooven hehe. and i timed razes on BH members back in time already and saw they got at least no id bots running :D
TotallyNotMicha

Kleopatraa wrote:Why nobody from BH is baned? Why Micha? Probably because we dont share acc, or having others acc
ofc u do, u do it more than anyone else, i wonder how people who hadnt logged to the game in 3 weeks managed to get on pc in 3 minutes, drop 4h id, play all cards and disappear until they are attacked again :D
igor with sound alarms and many others i know you * and i know your kind of play since 2011 and you never change
serbians are worse than russians, they will cheat more but suck off those who have money so they are good guys
Xunzi

Post by Xunzi »

It's never gonna work without a large media conglomerate fanning the flames and peddling FUD

We need to find a respectable agent of the 4th estate!
Banned but not Forgotten
GC1 ~ H19 ~ Spartak Fan Club
GC2 ~ H19 ~ Go Hard!
W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”