It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4ane 

Post David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4ane
David posted a copy of a chat we all had on TS. Looking back at it, it was a really good talk and would be good for Firefly to take a look over. Also theres a few little bits of H15 info in there that's interesting. Good listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ElUuFMOajg

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4a
I like the part where he calls you out for ruining the map and making everything terrible and making Spartak the god empress of global one

Or was that H10? I can't even remember now who it was that ruined the map! FIREFLY WHY DID YOU DO IT

That's my favorite part

W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:07 am
Profile WWW

I don't have time tonight to listen to 30 minutes - but the first 10 minutes had good suggestions. If anyone has time to outline these suggestions it might make it easier for others to give input and help push to Firefly.

Good post

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 am

Pretty sure we didn't side with Spartak, we just kinda checked around and there wasn't enough interest in a big last huzzzaaaah vs. H19.

HBO did reset into 19 land and burn a god awful lot of villages in one night, we just didn't have it in us for a 90-120 day war. We all kinda had life to live, and as you can tell from this chat we didn't have a lot left in the tank for the game. At that time though we were chatting a bunch with some of the other groups, but yea just didn't seem to be quite enough interest in it, and summer was coming.

Honestly :) ive had a great summer, currently remodeling one of the rental houses to sell while the market here is on fire, then planning on buying some land in the country selling a few more things building a house, the company is doing well, sales are doing great compared to last summer when I was playing SHK instead of working as hard as I should :)

My girlfriend in due in December with a little boy :) still fighting over names. Just in general didn't have time to play, and I think a lot of the HBO guys were in the same boat. Chammppy wanted to spend more time with his babe of a girlfriend, logtrees was working at the log mill a ton, Veng was busy doing his thing, Tim and Bashe moved to England and they are buying a pub. Frowny spending all summer building a deck, the list goes on and on. Theres a lot of moving parts and mechanics to a house, and unless your running a total dictatorship which sadly wasn't the case, you can only do so much. Do I wish things would have been different during the 10 war? Sure I do. Same time I'm proud of the fight our two houses had, it was a good fight.

Game takes a lot of time and effort :) just don't have time for games I cant save and come back to atm.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:31 am
Profile WWW

So I was hearing about you making a game, is there somewhere we can read about it SR?

I'd like to know more

Nothing is more amusing to me than hearing people from both sides that are still so salty about the h15/h10 spat, it was probably one of the most entertaining segments of GC1.

Sadly the map has been less interesting since that time :( and GC2 has become a cluster of mediocrity and incest.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 am
Profile WWW

Yea we are slowly but surely making a game. Hopefully we get into alpha in the next few months, we had an issue with some of the Unreal4 coding and are fixing it up.

PatoBravo is the project lead on it, but we have been doing a bunch of paying projects together so that's not helping either :D

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:53 pm
Profile WWW

What genre? I mean, even a little bit of something so I can built my expectations and start choo choo'ing the hype train!

^_^

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:08 am
Profile WWW

why am i here.

what the *.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:30 am

www.dmexodus.com

Don't mind talking about it just not on SHK Forum :)

FROWNY FOR NATIONAL PRESIDENT OF DECK BUILDERS!

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:36 am
Profile WWW

I would be interested to know if FF listened to that and what they thought if they did.

Firefly seem to pick and choose to what they respond to on the forums and it's annoying. World's need to close and shi* needs to change yet they seem to be happy with let's keep it the same and let's open a new world with same rules and spreading the same thing player Base even thinner.

The game is a great game but could be better and all these * alliances constantly formed and killing world's also sucks. That though is down to players and there own mentality. Do they want to enjoy a challenge or sit and pick up easy win. Majority like the easy victory so it seems.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next