It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4ane 

Post Re: David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4a
Ezaizel wrote:
The topic of the video should have been why h18 and 15 leadership allowed Spartak to steamroll the server I could have endured your voice for that

rather why did you farm ai and complain on forum
i wonder how funny it will be when all corrupted admins that ban people for nothing will go down:D

Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 pm

I hope you realize that people who are banned deserve it

SHK does not randomly just ban people

Duh!

W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

they did , yes
there are few admins , and they can do what they want :(

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:55 pm

Xunzi wrote:
I hope you realize that people who are banned deserve it

SHK does not randomly just ban people

Duh!

what do you know about that :D surely not more than me

Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:27 am

Xunzi wrote:
I can't help it, when I hear star I need to grab some kleenex

I am a sexy beast.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile WWW

ok i listened to the video..and there some interesting ideas..but for me as a free player i like the big size worlds..i dont think id jo9in a small world with the way the cards are right now..just be way to easy for the pay-to-winners
ill say it again the only way this game will work out and become world stage lvl...is if the card points are capped
thats all that has to be done is charge players about $5 per month and give them 'x' amount of card points per day...that way everyone is even,and free players can still play also,but just they dont get the daily card points
all cards can still be used...yes even the dreaded x4 army speed card...its just everyone will have equal ability to save and plan when to use it

id like to know who the real good players are...those that spend a $tonne today...just may be the worst players out there ...on a fair battlefield

Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:16 pm

underthunder wrote:
ok i listened to the video..and there some interesting ideas..but for me as a free player i like the big size worlds..i dont think id jo9in a small world with the way the cards are right now..just be way to easy for the pay-to-winners
ill say it again the only way this game will work out and become world stage lvl...is if the card points are capped
thats all that has to be done is charge players about $5 per month and give them 'x' amount of card points per day...that way everyone is even,and free players can still play also,but just they dont get the daily card points
all cards can still be used...yes even the dreaded x4 army speed card...its just everyone will have equal ability to save and plan when to use it

id like to know who the real good players are...those that spend a $tonne today...just may be the worst players out there ...on a fair battlefield

FF may think most the money from $5 per month will go to pay credit card charges...but they just have to sell in minimum 3 month packages..or minimum $15 crown purchase..sorta thing
..but they need to make it cheap..no more than $5 per month from a player for this type of world

hey maybe some players will play on several worlds with this style

fair gameplay for sure will bring many more players..an also remove the pay-to-win sticker this game has on it

Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Underthunder, they showed us how they care only of money
If a premium server come out there will be maybe 400 players in total, is boring and then some players spend alone 2000 x month
So they are using a really nice strategy, when a good world come out they never allow an house to close it fast, so first age last longer and they gain more money

Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Most ideas look good on the surface but are actually unpractical or with secondary effects that aren't completely considered.
The game does not need a huge revamp but there are some sticking points.

Unbalance: Massive, one-sided alliances destroy the competitive aspect of the game; several worlds have suffered and suffer from this. Combine this with carder circle-jerking like it is happening in some recent maps and you get very underwhelming and uninteresting servers very fast.

Server dropout rate: Judging by the number of players that drop out mid-way through Age 1, there is clearly a large fraction of the playerbase that is attracted to new maps but cannot keep the interest in the long term. Opening of additional new maps is obviously a factor but I don't think it explains it all. There may be ways to reduce this...? Perhaps even with playerbase driven initiatives?

Time-sink: Well, it what it is. Availability to play the game is the ultimate resource.

The snowball effect: The game mechanics create strong positive feedback cycles and this is why carding and time-investment at the start of a server is quite impactful. Perhaps the feedback cycle mechanics could be nerfed but remember in the big picture this may not be such a huge factor as long as the server is balanced.

Overall, I think SHK does a great job at creating an interesting MMO experience. Many times I find myself gazing at the social, political and population dynamics created with such a simple ruleset. In fact, many of the issues pointed out above are partially addressed by the playerbase's reaction to them. In the end, I think is important to try to enjoy the journey and remember that each of one us can contribute to a goal larger than ourselves.

Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Remove politics cards, probably biggest advantage carders have over no carders.. Faith one of most important resources, stupid that carders get so huge advantage.. I card a bit and use those cards but they pure retarded honestly.. idk why no one ever mentions this :D

Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next