It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4ane 

Post Re: David Spy Video - David, StarReaper, Veng Is Mine, 0ct4a
P.s hey little finger. Glad life is all good for you and congrats on your gf being pregnant. Good times ahead...once you get past the sleepless nights and terrible 2's

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:04 am

yes meatball , firefly should listen us more
obviously people propose impossible things , but many good and easy things have been suggested on the forum

there are like 30 different worlds , and same alliance won first age on at least 10 maps , it's insane
new players start the game and thanks to leaderboards is full of idiot knights that raze all small castles on the map to farm raze leaderboard
carders close a castle in 5 minutes and you need >6 armies to raze while non carders need 30 days and you just need 3 armies to raze
you fight hard for defend a county during a war , you id your villages , card your castle , use instant cards ecc ecc , during peace time you sleep with no id and someone can spawn and reset you in few hours
if things don't change I do not think that the game will live long, also because it is already falling

ps: i dind't saw video , too hard for me undesrtand you xD

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Hah! open yer wallets!

Avast ye scurvy dogs!

SHK is the real troll around these parts

They found the secret sauce in nationalistic pride!

W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 pm
Profile WWW

Juris931 wrote:
obviously people propose impossible things , but many good and easy things have been suggested on the forum

there are like 30 different worlds , and same alliance won first age on at least 10 maps , it's insane
new players start the game and thanks to leaderboards is full of idiot knights that raze all small castles on the map to farm raze leaderboard
carders close a castle in 5 minutes and you need >6 armies to raze while non carders need 30 days and you just need 3 armies to raze
you fight hard for defend a county during a war , you id your villages , card your castle , use instant cards ecc ecc , during peace time you sleep with no id and someone can spawn and reset you in few hours
if things don't change I do not think that the game will live long, also because it is already falling

I posted this in another thread, but you are right, they need to listen to the community more. they are good at making a fun game (for the most part), but they stink at marketing. They really need a PR or marketing person to interact with people. Even if its the 1% of us who troll the forums. I am happy to actually make post with possible improvements instead of my normal posts making fun of Micha.

But what the point if noone ever reads them or responded to them.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:44 pm

like someone said they can start with add a pop up tab on random place to stop auto clicks programs and others easy programs , used by lot of players and that can't be banned in many case
to avoid that this pop up show up during a timed this should appear and if you don't click on the confirm tab in 5 minutes your screen is blocked until you press it , is not hard to implement

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Yes juris that is something I mentioned a while back. Random pop ups to confirm your still logged ok and if you don't press within 5 minutes you get logged out. This will stop all basic bots. I am happy to click on my screen as often as needed to stop basic cheating.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Just remove the need for automation in the first place :P

it does little to add to the game as it is, and is a mechanic that only leads to scripting/botting

otherwise you'll still have people who write code to click the button.

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

The topic of the video should have been why h18 and 15 leadership allowed Spartak to steamroll the server I could have endured your voice for that

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:16 pm

I can't help it, when I hear star I need to grab some kleenex

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

ElectrickSabers wrote:
Juris931 wrote:

I posted this in another thread, but you are right, they need to listen to the community more. they are good at making a fun game (for the most part), but they stink at marketing. They really need a PR or marketing person to interact with people. Even if its the 1% of us who troll the forums. I am happy to actually make post with possible improvements instead of my normal posts making fun of Micha.

But what the point if noone ever reads them or responded to them.

still funny how you claim that you make fun of me when its the other way around :D

Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next