Hashishin Faction get together

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
TotallyNotMicha

Re: Hashishin Faction get together

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

Juris931 wrote:
meatball2k wrote: Hashishin had majority of the server farming and yet they still do very little, I'm not saying there bad players but there probably not as active as some of the hardcore sneaky faction members which is why they will never gain arabia, there cowardice overall will never be forgotten though, jumping around at who ever they think is the safest bet.
say things as they are please , they didn't take arabia because you moved here 5-6 princes that farmed for 330 days to help vimpy , plus you have lot of neutrals that help you

on global 1 i learnt a new thing ... kill every players in your lands that is not your ally on early day
kill everyone that has a village in h10 lands because he must be an alt :D
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

meatball2k wrote:The beauty of this game is your never really out,theres always a way back in.
I am starting to think the map is too big to dominate.
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

meatball2k wrote: Hashishin had majority of the server farming and yet they still do very little, I'm not saying there bad players but there probably not as active as some of the hardcore sneaky faction members which is why they will never gain arabia, there cowardice overall will never be forgotten though, jumping around at who ever they think is the safest bet.
They were at war with H19 for days 60 and 61 if I remember correctly. then they bailed on the alliance they were in with us (h17)
Lyanna

Post by Lyanna »

Shapati "* we show our photos too but we dont post them on forums , when u post something here u should know that there will not be 100% good comments so stop crying 8-)"
did u see me crying. I am not here to get compliments. At 40 you stop bothering what people think or say about you.
Regarding Lord Slayer on my sentiments about American friends. I said "friends". Well he forgot to post what he had said about me and Pakistanis and muslims. So I have nothing to say about that. Some of you form typical stereotypical ideas as soon as they come to know about our ethnicity. And I have found out that you cannot fix prejudice and stupidity so just play along and hit where it hurts the most.
Death Boltz

Post by Death Boltz »

And yet us Americans still don't understand why the rest of the world hates us.....

I do find it ironic that all the desert religions actually follow the same god be it Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Jah and so on. But we will gauge the eyes out of anyone who questions our choice of the profit which claims to speak for him......

Welcome to the world of intolerance, make yourself at home.....
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

pfft i'am not even american or religious, i was just pointing out that Lyanna is an evil bich to the core and laughs at innocent people dying

she even laughed about the terrorist attacks in France last year
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

Atleast we finally have a face to put the evil too :P
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (250.99 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Death Boltz wrote:And yet us Americans still don't understand why the rest of the world hates us.....

I do find it ironic that all the desert religions actually follow the same god be it Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Jah and so on. But we will gauge the eyes out of anyone who questions our choice of the profit which claims to speak for him......

Welcome to the world of intolerance, make yourself at home.....
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-hate-the-USA
read first reply , the second point is interesting

in the past all people were pro America , because lot of countries are allied of america so television bombard us with pro information america
now is the era of internet and social media , lot of people opened their mind and with different source of information they start to understand a little bit more
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

lord slayer61 wrote:pfft i'am not even american or religious, i was just pointing out that Lyanna is an evil bich to the core and laughs at innocent people dying

she even laughed about the terrorist attacks in France last year
nice bait my friend, i rate 9/11

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”