It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Hashishin Faction get together 

Post Re: Hashishin Faction get together
standing to h10 : all factions should merge with h10 to fight h19 ,when h19 is defeated and h10 win another stars , all neutral factions should merge h19 and fight h10 , when h19 start to win again all neutrals faction should merge with h10 again.... and if you don't do this you are a cowards and bla bla bla

nothing more to say , you guys treat neutrals like b*****s .... but when they join you, you are happy and send them hearts on chat , and d**k on whatsapp :D :D :D :D :D :D

anyway stop off topic cmon , post photo of your team togheter if you have , maybe with more girls

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Juris931 wrote:
standing to h10 : all factions should merge with h10 to fight h19 ,when h19 is defeated and h10 win another stars , all neutral factions should merge h19 and fight h10 , when h19 start to win again all neutrals faction should merge with h10 again.... and if you don't do this you are a cowards and bla bla bla

nothing more to say , you guys treat neutrals like b*****s .... but when they join you, you are happy and send them hearts on chat , and d**k on whatsapp :D :D :D :D :D :D

anyway stop off topic cmon , post photo of your team togheter if you have , maybe with more girls

sepa, you have to deliever, call some noobs over, hire a yacht and some models, then you can win in the photo competition :D

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:08 pm

* you guys seem upset.
it's ok, I will leave you 2 alone on your precious forum, watching each other's e-dick grow with the words that you spew on it.
hey, just be careful, to not * each other :D
glhf!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Icarus Fall wrote:
* you guys seem upset.
it's ok, I will leave you 2 alone on your precious forum, watching each other's e-dick grow with the words that you spew on it.
hey, just be careful, to not * each other :D
glhf!

im not upset, i never felt more relaxed since i finished secondary school and its been quite a few years now
actually you guys bring me so much fun with your idiotisms :D

Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Mega Tard Status

Allllriiiiht!

So what does it take to join h19, can I fill out some kinda online application or something?

W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:02 am
Profile WWW

I am flattered by all the replies.
We are who we are. The Hashishin are not ashamed to show their real faces and here is to rumor of doc's 40 alts. I am sure some of them are missing as they are in other countries and continents. Yes we are proud Pakis. The people you are scared of in real life. But we are just like you. we have families and friends and most importantly we are not fake. we are proud of who we are and what we are capable of. The SHK worlds already know. we don't have to recount our stats here. But this is just a part of Hashishin. The real Hashishin crosses the equater and we are grateful for friends from America's down to Australia. Yes we are a family and yes we ARE THE BEST TEAM THERE IS. Has anyone else dared to show there real live selves on any forum or social media???

Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:42 pm

If that's what it takes to be cool, PICS INC!

W7 ~ H21 ~ Love, Compassion, Understanding
Believe in Happy Endings!

Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

Lyanna's gratefulness to American friends be like...

http://prnt.sc/cdy6go
http://prnt.sc/cdy6sz

Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:15 am

Lyanna wrote:
I am flattered by all the replies.
We are who we are. The Hashishin are not ashamed to show their real faces and here is to rumor of doc's 40 alts. I am sure some of them are missing as they are in other countries and continents. Yes we are proud Pakis. The people you are scared of in real life. But we are just like you. we have families and friends and most importantly we are not fake. we are proud of who we are and what we are capable of. The SHK worlds already know. we don't have to recount our stats here. But this is just a part of Hashishin. The real Hashishin crosses the equater and we are grateful for friends from America's down to Australia. Yes we are a family and yes we ARE THE BEST TEAM THERE IS. Has anyone else dared to show there real live selves on any forum or social media???

Who are you guys anyway, you joined a war that wasn't even yours so you took the easy way out, you wont achieve anything

Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:23 pm

like 90% of the current h10
and then , why you guys post with a fake name ?

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next